“Don't miss this gem!! Yum with a capital Schnitzel!”

Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #13 of 196 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Excellent food!! fresh soft pretzels were so good! Everything we ordered was fresh,hot and delicious. The sodas,root beers and hard root beer were good. Lots of neat beers to choose from also. Excellent service and very clean and tidy restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,188)

998 - 1,002 of 1,188 reviews

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The restaurant is clean and the staff was friendly but the food was just not there for me here. The staff tried to fix it but there was just no coming back from it. The manager did give me a discount but I still will not be returning here.

1  Thank 739jessicab
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loved this place!! Husband and kids loved the tap soda. Drink prices here were the best I found in the dells. Very good bloody Mary and beer chaser! Husband loved his rack of ribs which were only $17 the Thursday night we were there. I had a Mexican chicken dish and it had good flavor but the chicken medallions were a bit over cooked but those can cook fast. The side salad i added to the meal for $2 was awesome and well worth it! Great service! Only bad thing were the desserts. They were priced nice and we each had a different one and none of them were very good. Carrot cake is one of my favorites and here it just wasn't right. Go for the floats you won't be disappointed then!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I thought that since this place carries the name of some really good root beer that the restaurant would carry the same high standards. They do not! It looks like the owners put all their money into decorating the place and none into quality personnel or quality product. First, the place seems to have the inmates in charge with no management anywhere. They were rude and seemed more interested in socializing with each other than taking care of any customers. Second, we had the fish tacos and they were the most disgusting fish taco we have ever seen. You could not even pick it up because it was sooooo saturated it completely feel apart and no fit for human consumption. When it was brought to our waiter attention, he acted like he could care less, took it away without saying anything, then 20-minutes later returned with another dish of fish tacos... and this one was worse than the first. Do not waste your money here. There are too many other good to excellent places in The Dells to eat (McDonald's would even been better than this and we hate factory line processed food!)

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My family and I went here for lunch and loved it! We went because we like German food and thought it would be fun. Everything was great! I had a German specialty and it was perfect! Everyone else loved their food as well! We can't wait to go back on our next trip to the Dells!