“Absolutely Outstanding Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
Tomah, Wisconsin
“Absolutely Outstanding Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in to have dinner with an old friend from down South. Our Server was Alexis who was at first teased unmercifully by my husband. It became apparent this young lady had a brand of enthusiasm that was infectious. The prime rib dinners were fabulous as was the dessert. Part way through dinner the GM Sue stopped over to check on us. It is obvious the enthusiasm is contagious throughout the establishment. Once Sue found out we were all military she gave us a discount! All and all this turned out to be a fabulous evening outing to the Dells!

Chicago, Illinois
“Averagely Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Decided to go here for lunch on a Saturday afternoon and we were seated right away. The restaurant did not seem to be very busy. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable. I had the Sprecher Root Beer and ordered the Brew House Burger (lettuce, tomato, and onion only). The root beer was delicious (as always) and the burger was good, but I didn’t think that it was anything extraordinary, especially for a plain $10 burger. Overall, the experience was average but I did enjoy the atmosphere. I would go back again, although, next time I would try something different.

• Visited October 2012
“Great for dessert!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I just visited Wisconsin Dells with a friend, and both being Sprecher root beer fans deemed it appropriate. Upon arrival, the waitress was very pushy about Beer eventhough we kindly stated neither of us drink. The food was flavorful, however, I felt like I was over paying due to the amount of food vs price and quality. However, dessert was so worthwhile! I had the best root beer float I have ever had! We returned 2 consecutive nights, just for dessert. We even brought some root beer home!

Chicago, Illinois
“Love the food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Went to Sprecher with my wife and kids (9&14) and ate at Sprecher after reading reviews of Dells restaurants. I am a brewpub junkie and love Sprecher beers so we had to try the restaurant. I had a couple of beers and they didn't let me down. We were not that hungry so we ordered 3 appetizers (fried cheese curds, pretzels & Tai lettuce wraps). Everything was excellent! The kids had the homemade Rootbeer and loved it. The menu looked interesting and can't wait to go back to try a full meal.

• Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hit the spot!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Had the french onion soup (one of the best I've had) and the pesto flat bread pizza....so yummy. Husband had the Friday night fish fry, which he really enjoyed as well. A lot of delish food for the same price we would have paid for tasteless junk at the waterpark hotel. Would certainly go back again!! Great service too!!