“Great for dessert!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub

Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
“Great for dessert!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I just visited Wisconsin Dells with a friend, and both being Sprecher root beer fans deemed it appropriate. Upon arrival, the waitress was very pushy about Beer eventhough we kindly stated neither of us drink. The food was flavorful, however, I felt like I was over paying due to the amount of food vs price and quality. However, dessert was so worthwhile! I had the best root beer float I have ever had! We returned 2 consecutive nights, just for dessert. We even brought some root beer home!

Chicago, Illinois
“Love the food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Went to Sprecher with my wife and kids (9&14) and ate at Sprecher after reading reviews of Dells restaurants. I am a brewpub junkie and love Sprecher beers so we had to try the restaurant. I had a couple of beers and they didn't let me down. We were not that hungry so we ordered 3 appetizers (fried cheese curds, pretzels & Tai lettuce wraps). Everything was excellent! The kids had the homemade Rootbeer and loved it. The menu looked interesting and can't wait to go back to try a full meal.

• Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hit the spot!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Had the french onion soup (one of the best I've had) and the pesto flat bread pizza....so yummy. Husband had the Friday night fish fry, which he really enjoyed as well. A lot of delish food for the same price we would have paid for tasteless junk at the waterpark hotel. Would certainly go back again!! Great service too!!

Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
“Not as great as advertised”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Seated quickly and friendly staff, however, being disabled, I found that having the restrooms in the basement was extremely difficult even though there is an elevator way down at the end of a hallway to get you there.
My wife and I only had the appetizers, we had eaten better. The squid was so-so and the munchy basket wasn't completely hot.
Good service only goes so far.

Visited October 2012
Summerfield, Florida
“Sprecher continues to be a great place in Dells”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Sprecher's has been open for a little over a year in the Dells and continues to be a great place to eat and drink. Just tried the sauerbraten for the first time and it did not disappoint. There were 6 or 7 large chunks of tender roast on a bed of delicious spatzel ( German noodles) with that distinctive sauce made with ginger snaps that gives sauerbraten its name I think. It also came surrounded with cooked orange and yellow carrots and red peppers and broccoli. Yum! It was too much to eat all at once but was great heated up for lunch the next day. We love the fish fry here as well and have had it many times. The only complaint about it would be that the serving of coleslaw seems to get smaller and smaller every time we order it. I mean really, how expensive can a serving of cabbage salad be?!? The best deals are still the happy hour drinks ( just went up to $3 for a pint of fresh, tap beer and various drink specials each day) and $6 appetizers. All the bartenders are super nice and the place has a nice vibe - not as "up-north" woodsy as many restaurants in the Dells - a little more contemporary but still comfy and family friendly too! Check it out!

• Visited November 2012