“nice hotel”

Bridge View Motel
Bridge View Motel
Ranked #50 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Stayed here many many times. the staff is great. the rooms are very clean. very short walk into downtown and several of the bars and restaurants. Nice room for the price. The pool is a decent size for swimming or just lounging around. also was given some coupons to attractions in town which helped. i would recommend this hotel to all.

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike M

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The facilities were dated but very clean. The room lacked some of the amenities I am looking for in a hotel, such as shampoo, coffee maker and glasses in the room, but the room did have a refridgerator. The staff was extremely accomodating and pleasant. We arrived late and the owner put on a pot of coffee for us. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mark B
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Our family has come to the Dells every year for over twenty years, and we've never been disappointed with anything at the Bridgeview. The owner is very friendly, everything's in perfect condition, and it's in a perfect location to just walk to town. It hasn't disappointed us yet!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Christopher P
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This motel reminds you why it's so important to support local businesses, because of the personal touch and attention that the owners give to their customers. It was our first trip to the Dells, not only did they wait for us to arrive (we got lost :) but also they took the time to point out the best attractions, give directions and even some money saving tips, we really appreciated it. When our family stayed at this motel we found it super convenient and had a great time in the Dells. Thanks again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Amelia428
Reviewed August 4, 2012

i recomend it cause of nice service and very nice customer service by the owner been there for our honeymoon and know for our 6th yr anniversary.. the owner was nice to let us stay in the same room we had 6 yrs ago brong memories back.. also nice view from the bridge to the river.

Room Tip: prefer the room faacing the river
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank marias167
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We made reservations 3 weeks in advance- the family suite. When we arrived, either our 'suite' was given away or not available because they put us in the two room 'suite'- after trying to get us to stay in 2 regular rooms instead (but I wanted a kitchen to cook meals, so I declined the offer- trying to save money and my son has a special diet that makes eating out sometimes difficult). It smelled bad, the floor in front of the bathroom was pretty soft, the bathroom door wouldn't close, the bathroom was TINY, and the 'kitchen' was not usable. It isn't a kitchen- its some kind of old two burner stove/fridge/sink combo- one burner doesn't work and I could feel an electrical charge when I turned the working burner on. The sink faucet leaked. The A/C unit was very loud. When I told the owner she offered to let me use the stove in the 3 room suite (I'd walk back and forth between them? really?). If I'm using the stove why not just stay in the room? When I mentioned this, she wanted to charge me more!! Well, I wasn't paying- I reserved a KITCHEN suite! The 3 room suite had an old, rusty stove- only 2 burners worked. And NO DISHES! I wasn't expecting this! Had I known I'd brought dishes to cook with. I was told hotels aren't allowed to have dishes in rooms- a supposed new rule in the Dells? (sounds like an excuse) There were large gaps around the window A/Cs that I had to put towels around to keep bugs out. Windows are filthy- I didn't want to open the blinds, it was gross. I couldn't open windows either for fresh air- they are screwed shut. I did give two stars, since it seemed they did clean it. From now on we'll go back to staying at the larger resorts, so much for saving a few bucks.

Room Tip: Stay away from suites- stoves don't work fully and there are no dishes/pans at all, if you are p...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank WIFamily0f6
Reviewed June 24, 2012

we got a free 2 night stay here from a radio station and it was perfect for us! We had the pool all to ourselves for2 days. We brought older teens along so were able to drop them off at the waterparks in town and enjoy the quiet relaxation at the pool. It is right across the street from the riverwalk also which is beautiful! Friendly woman working there with a cute little dog also. The beds were very comfortable! We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family