“i will never go again”
Review of Poseidon's Village

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wisconsin Dells
Poseidon's Village
Ranked #13 of 13 Wisconsin Dells B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is not a hotel it’s a motel! It was the worst experience I ever had on a trip. The room was nasty , bugs, smelled terrible and overpriced. If you go to the website the pictures are not true! The damn rooms don’t look nothing like the pictures on the internet! This is a scam I don’t recommend any one to go there. If you do u better get on room at Hotel Rome which is on Olympus grown ... The rest of the places like Poseidon’s Village and Zeus is horrible! I also have pictures to view! Mt OLYMPUS is a SCAM /FALSE ADVERTIMENT!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
13  Thank Takarra K

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I read all of the reviews after I booked my stay and even tried to upgrade without even seeing the room yet because I thought it was going to be bad. But i was shocked to find a very clean room. The bunk bed was very cool and comfrontable held my family of 7. No front desk but all you had to do was dial 0 and they brought you what you needed. I would have to say only problem was it wasn't right on sight for the water park and had to get in car everyday to go to water park but it was included with the stay so got over that, plus it was a little cheaper to stay off sight.

Room Tip: There are different off sites that work with my. Olympus. Ask which one is in walking distance
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed July 13, 2012

After reading many reviews that were very unfavorable, we chose to try the Poseidons Village Motel for ourselves. We paid $112.00 for the night which included a very nice, clean room, with 2 queen sized beds and a sofa. The room included a refrigerator and a microwave. we received 2 days of free passes to Mt Olympus Theme and Water parks for 4 people and a 5th pass for an additional $20.00. The pillows were very small and uncomfortable, but we always bring our own, so this was not a problem. We didn't like the very long walk we had from the parking lot down to the rides it was awful, though we were able to park much closer the second day since my hubby broke his toe in the wave pool and the workers took pity on him. We were very satisfied with our accomodations and the price was fantastic.......I would definately reccomend this package to my friends and family....infact I did and some of them went the next weekend.

Room Tip: Take your own pillows, and if you have any problems don't hesitate to contact room service or th...
3  Thank Candace S
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Pros:
-Lots of sleep space (six people)
-Free wristbands for Mt. Olympus

Cons:
-They promised there would be a pool and fitness center IN EVERY HOTEL, the one in my hotel wasn't even open, then they denied us access to use a different pool in the other hotels
-Pervious guest's bra was left in the room
-Headboards for the beds are just wallpaper
-No nightstand between beds
-Inconvenient outlet placements
-No office, have to go all the way back to Hotel Rome

2  Thank Allison O
Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

We took a room wirh th Mt Olympus group because the deal of free park entry for each guest for 2 days. The room here had a neat bunk bed that the kids thought was amazing. But the mattresses were poor quality and you could feel the springs when you lay on it. Room was a god size. There are no services though. No front desk on site, no picnic tables, no playground or even outside area. We were ok with that because it was a place to sleep only. I did not like the 4pm checkin or 10:30am checkout.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Ba5
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I couldn't believe it, this place was disgusting. When we got there the floors filthy, the bedding was dirty, you could feel the springs in the bed, the t.v. was very old (didn't have a remote) and the picture was horrible, there were dead bugs on the sink, the bathtub had dirt footprints in it, no phone in the room. So, I hoped that the next day it would be cleaned especially since the kids spilled a bag of chips on the bed, NOPE, we got back and all they did was make the bed and replace towels! I am glad that we just used the place to sleep and not hangout much.

1  Thank Evena W
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We booked this place and it was a great value for the money. The floors were "hardwood" so it made it a lot cleaner. The park also gave us wristbands for 3 days of play and it was great! The most economical way to visit Wisconsin Dells. The room was as expected, a standard size. It was clean and comfortable. It even came with a fridge and microwave so we really can't ask for anything mroe for $100/night. I would recommend it if you are looking for a no frills, good deal family weekend getaway.

Room Tip: We had the Queen Bed with a bunk bed. It was great for a family of 4.
2  Thank Sophie L