“Best fast food place in Wisconsin Dells. ”
Review of Hot Dog Avenue

Hot Dog Avenue
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Hot Dog Avenue is the #1 Hot Dog Restaurant in Wisconsin Dells! We offer Vienna Beef Hot Dogs, featuring our locals favorite: the Green Bay and Chicago Dogs! Our food is made fresh for every customer! Our Gyros are fresh off-the cone. We offer Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, Burgers, Italian Combos, Italian Beef Sandwiches, salads, and our unique Gyro Burrito! Enjoy our indoor dining or sit out on our outdoor patio. On the go? We have a drive-thru! You will be sure to find something for everyone, at Hot Dog Avenue!
“Best fast food place in Wisconsin Dells. ”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

We have visited Wisconsin Dells many times and have gotten ripped off from the places we ate, average food for ridiculous high prices. This place not only is affordable but the food is also very good. Our favorite was the italian beef.Good gyro too but the sauce should be served on the side.

West Hartford, CT
“Fantastic and an authentic Chicagoland experience ”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

We went to Hot Dog Avenue. in search of a good gyro. We came away with a good gyro, great fries, friendly service and a fresh and high-quality meal. I highly recommend Hot Dog Avenue.

Aurora, Illinois
“Ok burgers and dogs!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

So my family and I went here on a Tuesday night because I had a craving for a good burger that didnt cost me $10. Well the burger was decent and so were the hot dogs. But we ordered some onions rings and for $4 I would have guess they would be plenty and fresh. Not so much they taste as if they had been sitting under a warmer. So my tip for those vacationing in the dells is to go to as many brand name places as possible because the food in the area is just ok.

Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“Great menu, reminds me of my home town Chicago.”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

First you think of Chicago dogs but when you see the menu, you'll have a hard time making up your mind. If you get the beef sandwich get it dipped with peppers, great. I really prefer the Italian combo with the Italian sausage but I think my favorite is the gyros with the meat piled high. Messy but fantastic.

• Visited August 2014
Missouri
“Great value, great food!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

My family of four ate hear the afternoon of August 14th while vacationing in the Dells. My hubby and I both thoroughly enjoyed our dogs! I had a New Yorker dog which was very good! The portions are a nice size, and my kids loved the fries! We sat outside on their spacious patio which both kids loved. We spent under $30 for the 4 of us.

Visited August 2014