“Our favorite spot”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Our favorite spot”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is our favorite vacation spot. We try to go every year. It can be crowded, but still very friendly and easy to maintain your kid's wherabouts. So many many things to do both inside and out.

1 Thank taherrington

• Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great waterparks”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This hotel has really great waterparks. They have four that are indoor and are in different parts of the resort (which is nice because you don't have too many people in one). The first room we got smelled like chemicals so they moved us to another room which was better. There are people walking in the halls all the time and it is a little bit noisy at night but you're in a hotel filled with kids so you're signing up for that. The staff is nice and friendly. Waterparks are great. Awesome value. I go back all the time. Clean rooms.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank patricia200820
Chicago, Illinois
110 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Water parks are cold”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We have visited this park in the winter and summer three or four times. We really like the winter time, as we ski a few days and use the water parks a few days. This January the water was really cold. The kids did not even want to go back the last two days because of water temperature. I hope this was a fluke, because if it was not, our family will find another destination for our winter holiday.

2 Thank T P
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hotel A-”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

i stayed with my family here for christmas. The room had a bit of a smell but the hotel staff allowed us to switch to a different one. Also some of the waterpark areas were a little crowded but my kids had a great time. I would stay here again.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Benny L
Onalaska, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BEST COSTUMER SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE EVER”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I went the Wilderness for my 18th Birthday and on the the day of my birthday ther put a sign, and balloons on my door also there was a guy that worked the front desk last at night, His name was James. He always had a smile and he seemed like he really enjoyed his job! He made my a balloon flower and hes just a great people person there was NOTHING about my experience that I would change the people there were great! Thank you Wilderness for a GREAT 18th Birthday!

Visited December 2012