“Water parks are cold”

Wilderness Territory
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We have visited this park in the winter and summer three or four times. We really like the winter time, as we ski a few days and use the water parks a few days. This January the water was really cold. The kids did not even want to go back the last two days because of water temperature. I hope this was a fluke, because if it was not, our family will find another destination for our winter holiday.

2  Thank T P
in 6 reviews
"stayed here"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed December 26, 2012

i stayed with my family here for christmas. The room had a bit of a smell but the hotel staff allowed us to switch to a different one. Also some of the waterpark areas were a little crowded but my kids had a great time. I would stay here again.

3  Thank Benny L
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I went the Wilderness for my 18th Birthday and on the the day of my birthday ther put a sign, and balloons on my door also there was a guy that worked the front desk last at night, His name was James. He always had a smile and he seemed like he really enjoyed his job! He made my a balloon flower and hes just a great people person there was NOTHING about my experience that I would change the people there were great! Thank you Wilderness for a GREAT 18th Birthday!

2  Thank Crystal B
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Outdoor park and condos where cool but the indoor water park leaves you stinky. YUK. Stick to the outdoor water area.

2  Thank Brad H