“we should have read the reviews before wasting $$”
Review of Adare Go Carts

Adare Go Carts
Ranked #23 of 27 Tours in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed July 14, 2013

we took our 3 girls hoping for some fun cart racing. the amount of $$ was not worth it. the carts could barely keep up with each other and the staff is absolutely rude.
management needs to get this going or they won't be around long.

1  Thank radioactive2
"blast"
in 5 reviews
"courses"

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Cars were not that fast but we still had fun! They had 2 different courses and we did both. Both track were fun, but wish the cars were faster!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We rode these karts with just the two of us on the track I think my son had more fun lapping his mom than anything. We stopped here because again this was a buy one get one free on the WI Dells Splash Card. So the two of us rode for 10 min. for 11.50. I rated very good simply because the attraction could use some updating, never the less we had a great time.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband, my daughter and I went to Adare Go Carts and had a great time. We have been there before and always enjoy it. We will be back.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stuck me in a go cart that was so slow that it was coming to a complete stop on the hills- I literally had to use the rubber rail to pull myself up the inclines.. After pulling off to the side to wait, they eventually gave me another go cart for ONE lap.. That ride cost me two tickets (about 12 bucks). Absoutlely terrible- will not be back.