“Terrible, unprofessional, rude and doesn't honor discounts”
Review of Adare Go Carts

Adare Go Carts
Ranked #19 of 25 Tours in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place is horrible. If you have a discount card, coupon, or anything that is suppose to take money off, this place will not honor it. They will give you a hard time and be very rude and unprofessional about it. There is too many scam artists with "I DON'T CARE" attitude walking around. Do Not Go Here. Period.

1  Thank Aangelwitwings
There are newer reviews for Adare Go Carts

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The track at the bottom of the hill is the best track to drive. Don't waste your time or money buying the two track discount- UNLESS you ride the track at the top of the hill first. Once you ride the fast and fun track (where they tack your photo) the upper track is boring. Not that it didn't have some excitement when the smaller kids crashed into the teenagers and adults. These tracks are more for adults who are willing to have less safety imposed on them. The staff does not check your seat belt unless you need assistance. If you are riding in a double cart the driver is to be 16 or older. A few of the carts are really fast so keep your eye out for them and try to drive one of those. My husband and I enjoyed this track because we were able to bump each other and have a friendly competitive "husband and wife" race without getting yelled at. We also drove them late at night (less kids- more teenagers and adults). If you are willing to ride knowing that there is potential for the rules to not be completely enforced, then this is the ride for you! I would give it a 4 star if both tracks were equally enjoyable.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We went to the Dells for the first time this summer & couldn't wait to hit a go kart track. Wish we would've checked out the track before I bought tickets......oh well. There are 2 tracks, the main one is very bumpy, the track needs some major repair. The second one is faster & more fun, but the cars are older & this is definitely not the best place to go if you're looking for a great go-kart experience. Next time we'll go to one of the other ones. Adare is ok, but that's about it.

1  Thank 51Monarch
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My dad was in a terrible go cart accident there on 7-15-12. After we left the hospital, I looked up reviews. I wish I would have seen them before we went there. This place is very unsafe. Seatbelts were not checked, no one was out on track except a camera guy, my fiance spun out under the bridge, no one saw him or helped him so he had to get out of his cart to move himself. We were never given a one lap warning so when the exit came going around full speed, my dad and another cart had to try to squeeze through and my dad went from full speed to zero in a second catching the gaurd rail. He was jolted forward until the seatbelt stopped him. Although the seatbelt was so loose that he was like a ragdoll laying on his back. He ended up sliding so far forward that he was straddling the base of the steering column.

After seeing the reviews of other incidences, this should have NEVER happened. If anyone else can also agree that the workers are not doing their job properly to ensure the safety of the patrons, or if by chance you were there that morning and can confirm this story, please message me through this site.

1  Thank Crys1311
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My 12 year old could not ride by themselves and the carts and tracks were awful.. tried telling me my little one was too little to ride with me even though he was already on them when we visited during the off season

1  Thank Nicole S