WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #22 of 71 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
usa
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

If what you are looking for is an affordable, spacious, cleann and comfortable room, then this is the place to stay. Another benefit is it is quiet. The breakfast is just muffins donuts tea etc... but I don't choose my lodging based on the breakfast provided. McDonald's is 5 minutes away...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Bman546
AmbersHideaway, Owner at Ambers Hideaway, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
I appreciate every review a guest leaves for us. I thank you very much. I am glad you you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the cleanliness of our rooms and the spacious size of them. We offer a mini continental just to get you started in the morning and on to a great day. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Sincerely, Tanya.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

This a hotel only a few blocks from the main stripe. They are clean, newly remodeled, and have memory foam topper beds. Very comfortable and large size for a great week or weekend in the Dells. Also, it has a nice heart shaped hot tub and changing room area. I visit 3-4 times a year to meet family or friends. It is one of the nicest hotels in the area for it's price range. The owners are very nice too.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mickey7799
AmbersHideaway, Owner at Ambers Hideaway, responded to this review, May 5, 2012
Thank you for your review on your stay with us. I am glad you had an enjoyable and wonderful time. We do seem like a hideaway (hence the name) because we are with in walking distance to the very busy part of town but yet a little more quiet on the very edge of town with large trees on the property. I look forward to your return visit again in the future. Sincerely, Tanya
burlington iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

one of the nicest rooms i have stayed in. after spending one night, i ended up staying four nites. personnel is very courteous and helpful. close to shopping

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Judyfenton
AmbersHideaway, Owner at Ambers Hideaway, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
Thank you very much for letting us know how your stay with us was. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and I am glad we were able to answer any questions and help you with anything you may of needed. I hope to see you back again in the future. Sincerely, Tanya
Chicago, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

We had to go to the Dells for a volleyball tournament at another resort which was out of our price range. I am so glad we chose Amber's Hideaway instead! The room was immaculate and HUGE. The beds were super comfy and we had more than enough room to throw down an air mattress for our daughter. We used the passes to Chula Vista every day which was located nearby. It was extremely affordable compared to everywhere else and we will definitely be returning!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Megan S
AmbersHideaway, Owner at Ambers Hideaway, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you for your comments. We try to offer the best personal service at an affordable price. We do have very large rooms that you don't feel cramped in. We like to make sure that our rooms are very clean and welcoming when you enter. I am glad that your stay with us was so pleasant and we look forward to seeing you soon in the future.
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

The memory foam mattresses gave me the best night sleep in a hotel. I stay in 4 or 5 hotels a year, and this was by far the best night sleep. I usually wake up in pain from a hard mattress as well. Good room and a good rate.

Room Tip: I recommend a hot tub room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Sindy S
Thank you for your comments about our property. One of my #1 concerns when purchasing mattresses was my guest comfort and sleep quality. So before I made the purchase I slept for 1 month (and still now) on the exact same mattress. I slept so good that I made my decision and put the same mattress in all my rooms. We hope to see you in the future for another restful nights sleep. Sincerely, Tanya.
Rochester MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed at Ambers Hideaway for an adult weekend and it was great! We had King Whirlpool room that was very spacious and clean. It is conveniently located within walking distance to the downtown area, had a nice mini-continental breakfast, microwave and mini-frig. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dawnmv
AmbersHideaway, Owner at Ambers Hideaway, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. I am very glad that you had an enjoyable time while staying here and that everything was up to your expectations. I like to offer a mini continental to get you started in the morning, I'm glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to your visit with us again soon.
Sincerely, Tanya
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

We stayed for two nights and the place was great. My husband and I both talked to the manager (wife) who explained they just completed a bunch of renovations. The couple are new owners and really go out of their way to make you feel welcome. We went off-season, but received passes to Chula Vista water park which we loved. Our family definitely plans to return and we will stay at Ambers because we liked the cleanliness and non-hectic hometown feel. 5 stars!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tiffany B
AmbersHideaway, Owner at Ambers Hideaway, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Thank you for your comments about our place. We try really hard to make everyone feel like they are right at home. We want everyone to feel like our friend and welcome. We want to give you the 5 star treatment with out breaking the bank. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon in the future.