“Buyer BEWARE of this waterpark”
Review of Riverview Park and Waterworld - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Riverview Park and Waterworld
More attraction details
Owner description: In addition to thrilling water rides, this park offers Grand Prix racing and miniature golf.
Germantown
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Buyer BEWARE of this waterpark”
Reviewed September 2, 2007

This was the worst place in the Dells. SUMMARY:Asked the ticket lady for go-cart tickets, she sold me wrist bands which turned out to be the wrong ones Called manager for refund. Manager, Reva, calls her supervisor, Shauna, who says "No refund policy". What?? You sold me the wrong ticket upgrade. (Your staff even confirms.)

I am trying to keep it brief here. Believe me this was miserable! When Reva called the manager she said Shauan was about to take her lunch so Shauna made us wait on the hot aspalt for nearly an hour before coming to talk to us! The managers were sloppy and totally unprofessional. I read a previous posting on this site Titled "Even free is too expense" where it describes this park as "ghetto" and I second that comment! The waterslides are very outdated and basically on an aspalt parking lot about 50 feet off of the main street. (I think it is surrounded by a chain link fence). They have a couple old fashioned carnival rides and go carts. Everything looks old and an in need of attention. We came because we recieved free tickets from our hotel (but surprise. we needed to upgrade to use anything other than the old waterslide). I think the only people in this park come because of free tickets!! Certainly there is no way we wouldv'e even stopped otherwise. And then you get there and you need an upgrade. Obviously they don't get enough business if they had to trick us into an upgrade which I couldn't even use for the ride we asked for.

1 Thank GermantownWisconsin

Minneapolis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Even Free is overpriced”
Reviewed July 10, 2007

If you want to go to a second rate amusement and waterpark, this is the place to go. We got free tickets with our hotel room, and they were still overpriced. I would sum this place up to a ghetto carnival. The rides looked like there were about to fall apart. The water rides were nothing interesting. The water was cold. Do not waste your time or energy going to this place. Pay the extra for Noahs Ark or Olymupus. Your kids will thank you.

1 Thank daisylynn12
Athens, Alabama
203 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 925 helpful votes
“Not bad for a small park!”
Reviewed June 3, 2007

We were here in late May of '07 and thought the park was well maintained and the ride operators were OK. The park itself was clean and they had a decent collection of rides mostly for families. The prices were a little steeper than some other small parks we've been to but we still enjoyed it. It was cool when we were there so we didn't do any of the water park rides. We would definately go here again if we were in the area again.

2 Thank coastermeister
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Riverview = Ho Hum”
Reviewed August 17, 2005

What attracted us was the low-cost tickets, but should have know we'd get what we paid for. Long lines, too-slow go carts, run-of-the-mill amusements. We didn't check out waterworld, which might be a better value. A good place to drop off kids for an evening (with the $9.75 night-time wristband) but if you are looking for more bang for your buck, spend more and get more at Mt. Olympus.

6 Thank Shay01
A TripAdvisor Member
“Half the price, half as nice”
Reviewed July 31, 2005

We got free tickets to the park with the hotel we were staying at, so we didn't want them to go to waste. Normally, the price for admission is around $14 I think, about half of Noahs Ark and the other big water parks. As always, you get what u pay for. The rides would have been nice when they were first built 30 years ago, but the whole park now had a somewhat carny, sleezy feeling to it. However, the lazy river was pretty fun, and I guess if you aren't expecting the best amusement park in the Dells it still makes for a few hours of good times.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member