“Mini Golf Fun”

Timber Falls Adventure Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: A zany miniature golf course that includes a log ride through thundering waterfalls and spooky caves.
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The mini golf courses were fun, the kids loved them! Everything else was closed, and there was nobody around to tell us. My husband finally walked in and found some guys (who were with an outside company) and they told him it was down. So, we paid for everything and only got to golf.

There are newer reviews for Timber Falls Adventure Golf

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We enjoyed the mini-golf here. There are 3 courses and lots of shade throughout, which was a must for us. Loved the log ride! The roller-coaster was fun, but be aware it is an extremely rough ride - it really jolts your neck and everything that's not attached will fly off and/or out. Whatever you do, leave your glasses, hat, and anything else that's loose with the attendant before the ride leaves. We used our 'Splash Pass' from Ad-Lit and got some 'Buy-One-Get-One-Free' wristbands. I highly recommend getting the pass - it's well worth the discounts on it.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Purchased a wristband as part of a combo pack. We got there really late so everything was closed except the mini golf and rollercoaster. This was absolutely our fault.

We went to use the bathroom before hand and found that it was completely overflowing grossness all over the floor and no one was cleaning it up, I mentioned this to the ticket counter and was told they would get to it. I dont know if it was cause we were not going back to check!

We went on the rollercoaster to start since you only get to ride it 5 times with a wristband. I can honestly say I don’t know how anyone goes back for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th time. WOW. I thought my 10 year olds head was going to snap off. What a HORRIBLE RIDE. I thought the track was going to fall apart and that I was going to break my neck. You couldn’t even sit up and look out and enjoy your ride because the force of being thrown around was so strong, I just held on and prayed for it to be over. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY if you're going to ride the rollercoaster.

We then went to mini golf which was ok but because of my nagging migraine brought on by the rollercoaster, I was not able to stay and enjoy myself. BAD DECISION HERE.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We bought a ticket package from Ticket to Wisconsin Dells and decided to use tickets at Timber Falls Adventure Park. The park itself has the Log Flume Ride, the Hellcat roller coaster, mini golf, and the skyscraper ride. It is not an all day event, but it's worth going to. The Log Flume ride is really fun. We were able to ride this ride three times without even getting off at the end because there were no lines at all. With our ticket we were also able to ride the HellCat roller coaster 5 times. We only rode it twice because it is so rough. It is a wooden roller coaster and it throws you all over the place. I have been to Cedar Point and this ride was more rough than any wooden coaster there! I actually ended up with a bruise on my arm from riding this. Mini golf was very crowded and we had to wait at times to get to play the next hole. It was fun but we got bored with golfing. We didn't ride the skyscraper, but I wish I would have. You have to pay extra to do this, but they have this ride many other places too. I believe it costs $22/ person to ride but they offer the same thing at Cedar Point for $10 a person.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

It was fun playing their minature golf especially on a hot day as the course in located down hill and is covered by many, many trees.