“No time for customer service”

Timber Falls Adventure Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: A zany miniature golf course that includes a log ride through thundering waterfalls and spooky caves.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Once you actually get in and golf, the experience is nice... getting in is the problem. I went with my family of 5 and customer service is extremely lacking. Understandably it's a touristy place, but there was only one customer ahead of us and it took over 15 minutes to finally get in and golf one round. There were 3 people behind the counter. An older man (who may have been the manager), a girl who was just standing there staring into space, a second girl who was helping the family ahead of us. Once we finally got up to the line, the girl who helped us charged us for 7 instead of 5, so we had to physically tell her the math (5 x cost of golf = less than what you just totaled). I then proceeded to ask for $20 gift certificates (I bought some last year), and they said they did not have time for gift certificates. So I went to Pirate's Cove Mini Golf down the street and bought my gift certificates there.

There are newer reviews for Timber Falls Adventure Golf

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Mini golfing on the banks of the Wisconsin River. Good times. Get a coupon from numerous sources, very economical.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This mini golf course is right on the Wisconsin River and has several course to choose from. It is well-kept and the staff is very friendly. I highly recommend to any and all looking for a great place to golf! They also participate in some of the discount opportunities around town, so it's a great deal too.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I like to check out different courses, whether local or on the road. We usually have gone "down the road" in Wis Dells, but decided to check out Timber Falls. We were pleasantly surprised. The courses we chose were fun, and for the most part we enjoyed the location. Shaded, trees, waterfall, river and even the train coming through. The presence of chickens and ducks are great for the kids. We plan to go back.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We liked that we came early before it was supposed to be open and we were able to start our round because it looked like they were getting ready for the day. The courses were very scenic here as it is in the middle of a wooded area along the Wisconsin river. The course was a bit challenging, but was kept nice.