“Amazing”
Review of Bigfoot Zipline

Bigfoot Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Open Year Round! Fast, fun and exhilarating. This 2 hour spectacular adventure offers nature lovers and thrill seekers, aged 4-80, an epic opportunity to zip through the treetops on a network of cables suspended high above the forest floor.This original course is a true treetop canopy tour and the first World Class Zipline in Wisconsin Dells. You will zip from tower to tower through majestic oaks and northwoods pines on 7 separate ziplines ranging from 462' - 1397' long.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Had an absolutely amazing time while there. Would highly recommend if looking for an adventure. Way to go Tommy boy and Mica.

1  Thank Jicall
Write a ReviewReviews (1,757)

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We did tour 9/24/13. Our tour guides Gilligan and TJ were awesome! We were in a small group of 7 . They encouraged fun and tricks. I was not as courageous as some of the others in the group.For me just the zip was a challenge! But it sure was fun to watch the others ! Great fun and I would highly recommend this for a bunch of fun for all ages!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Highly recommend this attraction! Our guides Gilly and Taylor made it so much fun and we would definitely do this again! And the whole facility was so nice and clean!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Had a great time with my hockey team at Bigfoot, guides were awesome and a great 2 hour trip. Day well spent.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

What an AWESOME experience. SUPER FUN!!! Tommy Boy and Johnny ROCKED IT OUT!!! Special thanks to Tommy for helping my 10 yr old son get thru his fears!!! Tommy let my son ride tandem with him the entire 6 lines....and my son LOVED it. The only thing he wanted to do the rest of our trip was go back to the zip lines!! TOTALLY worth the experience....TOTALLY worth the time.....TOTALLY worth the $$$. Something you'll NEVER forget for sure!! I won't lie...it's a little scary at first....made my heart skip a beat or two....but it was WORTH it! We did the last tour of the day, so we didn't have to "rush" thru anything. There was even an "older couple" in our group...I'd say late 60's-early 70's. So ANYONE can do this!!! And you can ride tandem if you're to scared!! DON'T MISS OUT ON ALL THE FUN!!! DO THIS!!! DO THIS!!!!

1  Thank Amy T