“Awesome day!”
Review of Bigfoot Zipline

Bigfoot Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Open Year Round! Fast, fun and exhilarating. This 2 hour spectacular adventure offers nature lovers and thrill seekers, aged 4-80, an epic opportunity to zip through the treetops on a network of cables suspended high above the forest floor.This original course is a true treetop canopy tour and the first World Class Zipline in Wisconsin Dells. You will zip from tower to tower through majestic oaks and northwoods pines on 7 separate ziplines ranging from 462' - 1397' long.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had 15 people ages 7 to 70 and everyone had a blast. Trevor and Micah were fantastic guides and made everyone feel safe and successful. It was our favorite attraction at the Dells!

There are newer reviews for Bigfoot Zipline

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have a paralyzing fear of heights and my son is autistic. Yet, my whole family managed to complete all six zip lines without fainting or wetting our pants. I credit Ben and Trevor for making us feel safe and confident.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I am not the biggest adventure person out there and have never been zip lining before but I wanted to take my niece and nephews. (12-14) We had a blast! I am scared of heights and flying but felt extremely safe. Our guides Sam and Adrian were fantastic. Extremely personable and knowledgeable about what they were doing. They put you at ease and were entertaining to say the least. They didn't push to try daring things unless you wanted to. I booked early so I got the $14.00 off and it was so worth the money!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Had a blast on this adventure. Only downfall is way to many stairs! But anyone of any age is able to do this. Nug and his partner were awesome guides. As they say if the kids can do it so can an adult. They even teach you tricks to do on some of the lines.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My sister and best friend drove from Kansas to spend the weekend with me. This was something we were looking forward to doing and we had very high expectations! Within the first five minutes our guides, Jeremy & Gilligan, had us laughing and excited for the trip. They kept the whole 2.5 hours fun and upbeat and weren't too hard on the eyes either! I would DEFINITELY reccommend this to anyone looking to have a fun time! GERONIMOOOOOOOO!