“A Must Do!”
Review of Bigfoot Zipline

Bigfoot Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Open Year Round! Fast, fun and exhilarating. This 2 hour spectacular adventure offers nature lovers and thrill seekers, aged 4-80, an epic opportunity to zip through the treetops on a network of cables suspended high above the forest floor.This original course is a true treetop canopy tour and the first World Class Zipline in Wisconsin Dells. You will zip from tower to tower through majestic oaks and northwoods pines on 7 separate ziplines ranging from 462' - 1397' long.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to do the Bigfoot Zipline. I was hesitant at first, but I do not regret it at all! Patch and Synovia were awesome. They taught us everything we needed to know and were very entertaining. You have a little training course that doesn't take long and then you are on your way. Our group only had 6 people total, so it didn't take forever to get through the course. It took about two hours total. You can record on your helmet cam and buy the video for $40 at the end as well as pictures. I paid $189 for the two of us to go, but it is so worth the money. You are taught how to "run and jump", "trust fall" (go backwards), and hang upside down. The only downside to this was the amount of stairs you have to climb! If you are out of shape, you will definitely feel it the next day! Wear shoes and pull your hair back. You have to reserve your time and date in advance. You can also tip your guides at the end of the course. (I didn't know this in advance otherwise I would have brought cash!) My advice---go in the morning when it's not so hot. A TRIP TO THE DELLS IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT A TRIP TO BIGFOOT ZIPLINE!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,756)

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Tommy boy aka uncle Sam (since it was the fourth) and Vaughn were awesome. Our family of four had a blast. My wife was a little scared along with a couple other people in our group but the guides were very helpful and encouraging and everyone had a great time by the end. My 11 year old son had a great time and we got a terrific picture of him doing it. They even showed us how to do tricks and we were hanging upside down while zip lining. We got a good deal that included the jet boat which was a blast and also the ducks . The kids can't wait to go zip lining again.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our family of 5 had a great time ziplining. The guides Gilligan, Jeremy, and Sam were very helpful and fun to be around. We enjoyed learing the tricks of going upside down, spinning, the fall of trust, etc. The initial "training" only takes 10 minutes at most and after that you are up zip lining through the trees. Thanks for a great time!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I am petrified of heights and Jeremy ran all the runs with me otherwise I never could of done it alone. We had an awesome time! Shawn, Patch and Jeremy TOP OF THE LINE EMPLOYEES, very respectful, caring, kind, helpful, cheerleaders! My 2 grown kids had a great time also. Highly recommend this exhilarating ADVENTURE!!!!

1  Thank Nancy K
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had an amazing time! Tommy and Gilligan were the best! This is something I wouldn't usually do. After some persuading, I made it there. Tommy and Gilligan made our whole group comfortable, and kept the whole tour fun. This is a must do activity! Thanks again for the fun!