Wisconsin Dells Water Parks at Chula Vista Resort
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ehh”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

It was OK. We had free passes with our motel stay so we went for a couple of hours. I'm glad we didn't plan to spend the day there. They have a decent amount of indoor options and some taller outdoor slides. I did not think the lifeguards were staffed as well as they should have been to be managing the slides. Not good signage to figure out where to get tubes/mats/etc. This was my first indoor water park, but I thought the water drying on my skin smelled like feet. There were not enough tubes for the adventure river, but it was pretty fun walking/swimming it. I might consider going again if free, but I would not pay to go here.

Owatonna, Minnesota
“Nice water park”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel has many different water rides and pools both inside and outside. There is something for everyone.

Edina, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Just OK”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Got free passes from our hotel. Place is just OK. Was not too crowded. Maintenance was just OK, not really clean. Lazy river Ride did not have enough tubes so my daughter decided to walk it. Water was cold to cool and she got a small cut on the bottom of her foot.

Have been to White Wolf before. Asked daughter to rate them. She said white wolf was a A- and Chula Vista was a C.

Get what you pay for

Visited July 2013
Marshfield, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
“Fun for the whole family”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

water park was spread out on the property with the indoor park, outdoor park and the wavepool allowing for different activites for the family. I also liked that it wasn't too large of a water park having small children the water park provided age appropriate rides and water slides.

I thought they could have used more tubes inside the indoor water park for the lazy river.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Average”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I though that the water park was too compact, not enough space for people movement and because of the layout it remained me of an obstacle course. The indoor water park was so warm, almost unbearable. I do not believe that I would visit water park again. NOTE: Resort living quarters and grounds are beautiful.