“Nice indoor/ourdoor waterpark!”

Wisconsin Dells Water Parks at Chula Vista Resort
Reviewed April 28, 2012

This is a really nice family friendly resort! It's not as big as Noahs Ark or Mt. Olympus but it is still a good size waterpark. The rooms are very clean and the restaraunts are awesome!! We love the crab legs and the stone oven pizzas in the Market Buffet. It is one of the largest buffets we have ever seen and it is all "Chef" cooked! Not your Ryans buffet type of foods!
We have been to it for years and it is one of our favorite places to go. When the weather is bad outside they have a really fun indoor waterpark including a water rollercoaster! I am a little concerned though....
Some of the smaller hotels are giving free wristbands to Chula Vista this 2012 summer. WHICH scares me! Although it is a good size waterpark, it is also a very large resort. We have been here many times when it was closed to the public and you have to be a guest at the resort and it was packed then! I can't imagine opening it to the public. The wait lines are going to be very long. The pools and wave pool very packed! We will be going in August and I am crossing my fingers it is not dissapointing!

There are newer reviews for Wisconsin Dells Water Parks at Chula Vista Resort

Reviewed April 26, 2012

great time i would go back again warm water 2. id love to go again.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have been here with my children - ages 11/14 for a winter getaway, and on another occasion with the kids and my 75 year old dad. On both occasions we all had a fabulous time. I'd splurge and get the 2 room condo. A ton of room for everyone...and the kitchen is a huge bonus.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stayed here in April, it seems like an ok water park, but it is very crowded because it is not exclusive for hotel guests. It felt really cold in there, my kids couldn't stay too long because once they got soaked they were freezing!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

It was busy but controlled. My son 3yrs old could have stayed and played until he became a prune. ;)