“great spot in winter or summer”

Wisconsin Dells Water Parks at Chula Vista Resort
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have been here with my children - ages 11/14 for a winter getaway, and on another occasion with the kids and my 75 year old dad. On both occasions we all had a fabulous time. I'd splurge and get the 2 room condo. A ton of room for everyone...and the kitchen is a huge bonus.

There are newer reviews for Wisconsin Dells Water Parks at Chula Vista Resort

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stayed here in April, it seems like an ok water park, but it is very crowded because it is not exclusive for hotel guests. It felt really cold in there, my kids couldn't stay too long because once they got soaked they were freezing!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

It was busy but controlled. My son 3yrs old could have stayed and played until he became a prune. ;)

Reviewed April 20, 2012

We went on a surprise trip with my husband and he was wonderfully surprised by the room that I found! We went in September and it was so quiet we were able to go for a wonderful walk on the river front. Next time I would love to try the dinner boat ride it was gorgeous this time of year with all of the fall colors. The hotel also had bonfires at night and an adult heated outdoor pool which was great!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

It was cold outside but it was a warm 80 degrees or so inside the water park. This was a surprise add-on to our MLK Weekend Skit Trip and was included in our hotel booking with Best Western in Wisconsin Dells. We took some students from our church skiing for the weekend and they ended up being able to swim as well. This place was huge! It included several water slides for kids of all ages, had a couple large kiddie pools, a couple larger pools and a huge hot tub that would hold 20 people I'd say.

The kids had a blast and it was an unexpected surprise.