“Breathtaking of Lake Delton”
Review of Sandrift Resort

Sandrift Resort
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We rented the beach house and it was more than we expected! The view from the porch was beautiful! The accessible row boats,paddle boats, and canoes was just excellent! The owners were so sweet and accommodating on anything we needed! The kids had a blast playing on the playground and volleyball and swimming in the lake! I would definately recommend this place as a perfect getaway!! 5 stars

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank FamilyFunTyme
There are newer reviews for Sandrift Resort

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had only 3 nights and two days to spend here and wish we were able to stay longer. Linda and Chris are great hosts and provided us with information, coupons, and discounts to all the attractions we visited... saved us a lot of money! Their knowledge of the area was exceptional! There is plenty to do at the resort, too, for both adults and kids. Our 3 year old grandson had a great time with all the kids toys, playing in the sand, and feeding the ducks. The canoes, paddle boats, and row boats were fun for all of us. The nightly camp fire is a great time to get to know your neighbors. This will be our only choice of where to stay if we have the chance to get back to the Dells again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jim H
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I just wanted to take a moment and thank Linda and Chris for such a wonderful experience at Sandrift Resort. Chris always made sure that we had wood for the fire in the evening and Linda surely would give us any coupon/discounts for food, waterparks, and shopping! Resort has lifejackets, canoes, peddle boats/row boats!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We checked in her after having a horrible experience at mt olympus. Awesome owners. really cared about our stay. he checked on us often to see if we needed anything. very pleasing. rooms kinda old fashion, but at the same time homey.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank audryromo
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed here 4 nights in the end of August and had a blast! The owners were so friendly, they make you feel like family. I enjoyed the free use of the canoes a lot. They had all kinds of extra's and could give you a tour of the whole town if need be. We'll be back for sure!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew K
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights with my elderly mother and 2 children (ages 4 and 2.5 yrs old). Ideal location with a sandy beach. Water is shallow for the kids to "swim" and play and does not drop off suddenly. I brought my own swim wings for the kids, the resort provided everything else: beach shovels/buckets/toys, lots of slides, forts, and a swingset. Nice perk to have access to peddle and row boats & canoes (life jackets for all ages provided). Feed the ducks, eat out or prepare your own meals in the kitchen, fish, etc.... Furnishings reminded me of our cottage up north from days gone by. Clean and comfortable; some wear and tear on the rooms, but nothing that the affected the quality of our stay. Owner was very helpful providing coupons and suggestions for activities/restaurants. It was nice to be able to relax and have my eye on the kids while they played. My only complaint is that I am used to sleeping in complete darkness. Next time I will bring a sleep mask because the mini blinds were not room darkening.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Chris1811
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Perfect place for family excellent location my group had an amazing time the only complaint is it ended way to fast but I'm definitely going to come back it felt like I was at home it was extremely inviteing place I really just can't say enough

• Stayed: August 2012