Sandrift Resort
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$114
$104
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$85
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$85
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$95
$86
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$84
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$93
$88
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Travelocity
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$170
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Agoda.com
$229
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2011

The rooms were nice and clean, but for the rate we were charged I expected more. All in all though my kids loved it.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank raymack247
Reviewed August 1, 2011

We stayed here the last week of july 2011, Linda & Chris the owners are very nice, layed back that's a good thing, The rooms were older but CLEAN !! Plenty to do my 10 yr & 9 yr old boys loved it , Canoes, paddle boats, ping pong volleyball, & nice camp fire at night! Free wristbands for Chula water park & that was great because it rained 1 day inside water fun!! Good Price, saved on $$ for food because I got to cook some meals!! Eat at the Rivers Edge very good & Culvers WOW i wish we had these in NJ!! Nice place if you like the Cabin like experience :)) The lake was clean & warm they keep the outside areas very clean, nice beach area Too....The only problem was the Internet couldn't get it in the cabin not a happy husband!! All's they need is a extra Router !!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank NJ-sunshine3
Reviewed June 28, 2010

We went for 4th of July last year, and are returning this year! It's definitely VERY homey and relaxing. I can understand the previous posters ideals, perhaps they're more used to or suited for "high end" living, but me and my family, personally, want a homey, welcoming (be it in your pajamas or not) and courteous stay. I'd rather be treated like a normal person than a number. Linda and her husband go ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure your stay is 100%, and I'm sorry, but I cannot ask for more than that. When planning our Dells vaca for this year, we didn't even CONSIDER anyplace other than The Sandrift! We cannot wait until Thursday!!!!!!! :-)

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
6  Thank jesidabody
Reviewed June 22, 2009

So we stayed there in early june. When you first drive up it looks pretty clustered and small. It is right off the road and then there is the resort and water. It is in need of tlc. The rates arent that bad, but the rooms arent that great either. They work.

What really turned me off was the lack of professionalism. The owner came to the office door/house door in her pajamas. She was in this long tshirt every time we went in to get something or ask a question. She was nice but just made you uncomfortable.

There are lots of toys for the kids, which is nice and they start a fire every night.
I guess Id rate it ok. But I wouldnt go there again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family