“Loved”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Loved”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are huge movie goers so when we found the drive in on tripadvisor we had to go. The price was $8.00 a person and you get to see two new movies. Thats a great value! Make sure to get there early cause there was a line all the way to the hwy! The staff was friendly and clean facalities. We got popcorn from the concession. It was salty but I still ate it all. Drive ins are becoming a thing of the past so this place is a real gem!! Definatly recommended!!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“rude emplyees”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

After a wonderful day with my family, we decided to go to the drive in to end our day with a movie. We were the second vehicle in line. We payed our money and drove in and parked in the front row center. I started unpacking chairs and blankets and started setting up to watch the movies. My wife noticed a sign on the metal post that read " Parking in the first TWO rows is for cars only" My wife told me that we needed to move. I went into the concession area and politely asked the girl at the counter ( Brunette Teenager with a perm and glasses) if I should move my mini van. She said yes and to move to the THIRD row. I said okay and moved my van. While waiting, several LARGE vehicles parked into the front rows. I went into the concessions and talked to the same girl, and she assured me that the "security" person would be out to take care of it. We waited...and waited....when the "Security" guy came out, some twenty something kid named Ryan. and started asking people to move, the large suvs moved back...one row...right in front of my family and two other mine vans. I went into complain and the same girl that I talked to,notices me walking in and (under her breath) goes "oh my god" I explain what happened. She says ( in a VERY disrespectful and rude attitude) "He will take care if it in a minute, we are very busy." I go back out and see the "Security guard" and ask him about why the suvs were allowed to pull into the second row when the sign that the theater has posted .says cars only in the first two rows and the girl at the counter told me to park in the third row. I was promptly told by this "Security guard" that that was not the policy and if I didn't like it I should leave because " they didn't need people there with that kind of attitude." I was floored ( so were the people parked next to us) I told him I wanted to talk to the owner. He said "FINE! she's at the ticket booth!" I walked back to the entrance and talked to the lady there ( Who was extremely nice and apologetic) I told her what had happened and she was surprised at her employee's attitude. She promptly refunded our money and we left ( of course my six year old was crying because we didn't get to see the movie)
They need to one figure out what the policies are for the theater.
They need to have a talk with theater employees on how to talk to patrons with respect.
They need to hire kids that don't have attitudes toward people who bring them complaints.
I will NEVER be back to this place and I WILL spread the word about my family's bad experience at this facility.YOU DO NOT TREAT CUSTOMERS WITH SUCH DISRESPECT!!!

1 Thank Brucewayne1130
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun place”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Well priced, you get to see 2 movies with your paid admission. This was the first time I have been to a drive in movie theater, I would definitely return in the future.

Highland, Indiana, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“great movie deal!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great family experience! 2 movies, snacks, and sitting outside. Jst remember te OFF! A chance to relax away from the dells mayhem!

Millersville, Maryland
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Flash into the past”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

If you remember Haley Mills movies at the drive-in with your jammies then this is the place to see your movie in the Wisconsin Dells. The people all about were happy and fun to talk to while we waited and the concession stand was equipped with a classic pay phone that worked!