“Going back in time” 5 of 5 bubbles

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Going back in time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

This place bring you right back in time. I don't think anything has changed here for decades. Brought back good memories for me and made new ones for the kids. All this for a price cheaper then a theater.

Oxford, Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

We have 3 small kids and this is our favorite way to have a family movie night. Lots of room for the kids to run and play before hand. Good pricing. Bring a blanket & chairs and don't forget the bug spray!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank widellsmom
Fitchburg, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Drive In Theater!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

This was my first drive-in experience, and I loved it! It was pretty hot out the day we went, so we were sweating up a storm. I would suggest trying it on a cooler day. The movie was great, good quality, the concessions were yummy, and everything was reasonably priced. Overall, we had a good time. I will definitely visit again!

Chicago
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Blast from the past”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I am directionally challenged, so I had a difficult time finding it at first. It is definitely a blast from the past in terms of decor and environment. We got there early, so we had time to eat and the kids had time to play frisbee and soccer before the movie started. The food was okay, nothing special. I had the cheese tator tots, which were ok and a grape/lemon-lime slushie. It had a strange taste,but it may have been because of the flavor combination. My sister had the mini-tacos and she really like them. The popcorn was okay. It could have used a little more butter. It was a little dry. I noticed a lot of families brought coolers and tailgated before the movie. I would recommend doing this. The movie screen showed the movies very well without any uneveness etc, whcih was surprising because the screen looks old. We sat outside for a little while and listened to the movie through out cell phone. When the mosquitos started biting, we sat in the car and watched from there. Althought it was a double feature, the kids were falling asleep, so we only saw a brief portion of the second movie. Overall, it was a nice experience.

1 Thank Me1B
Moline, Illinois
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“A great experience for my family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

We went there in May. The grass were mowed well and the snacks were great. There were people and kids in PJs in Lawn chairs, kids playing Frisbee before movie started. Someone brought their own grills in the back of their truck. My husband, my 3 year old and I stayed on the blanket we brought on the grass. The only thing that bothered us were the mosquitoes, which always seem to be a problem for this type of activities. The bug spray we brought did not help much. However, we still had a great time. My 3 year old fell in sleep during the middle and I did at the 2nd movie. My husband got our money worth and stayed till 1:30 am. lol. It was our 1st family drive in experience.

Visited May 2012