Great hotel & water parks for a winter stay. Avoid the "tour" offer that the hotel and other places give you. There is no tour but rather a terrible, high-pressure timeshare sales pitch. Nothing they offer is worth it!
The hotel is very nice and clean. The water parks are high quality and the wave pool is the best! The indoor water dome lets the sun shine in as you swim and the temperature is very nice!
The facility has other family activities and I would recommend at least 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come play the day away in America's largest waterpark resort! The Wilderness has 4 indoor and 4 outdoor water parks totaling nearly 500,000 square feet (that is over 12 football fields of water fun!) We also have an indoor, 3-D, black light mini golf course; a ropes course, virtual reality gaming for up to 7 players, outdoor mini golf; zip lining; go-karts; laser tag; Wild Rock Championship Golf Club; and award-winning spa services at Sundara Spa. Amazing lodging options include Wilderness themed guest rooms, condos, villas and cabins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon so you can book your Wilderness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wi Dells
- Wilderness Resort Wi Dells
- Resort Wilderness Wisconsin