My family has stayed here many times. There rooms are decently (and I use this term loosely, seeing that it is still much overpriced, as is everything in the Dells) priced. We have stayed inside the hotel rooms, in a large condo on the golf course, and also in the cabins, about 5 minutes away from the actual hotel.
This last stay we were in the cabins. The room was cheap. Period. Chairs were broken, the televisions were ancient, the bunk beds were slopped and misshapen, the rooms smelled like mildew. This was just the short list. The cabin was not cheap either.
The outdoor water parks are fun; there is definitely a lot to do. The areas are kept clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come play the day away in America's largest waterpark resort! The Wilderness has 4 indoor and 4 outdoor water parks totaling nearly 500,000 square feet (that is over 12 football fields of water fun!) We also have two indoor, 3-D, black light mini golf courses; outdoor mini golf; zip lining; go-karts; laser tag; Wild Rock Championship Golf Club; and award-winning spa services at Sundara Spa. Amazing lodging options include Wilderness themed guest rooms, condos, villas and cabins. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wi Dells
- Wilderness Resort Wi Dells
- Resort Wilderness Wisconsin