I've been going to Wilderness for years and the kids love it. There is always some fun activity to do, always someplace to eat, and 4 inside swimming areas.
I don't agree with the woman who wrote the January 16th review, couldn't fit into a 4-person hot tub, couldn't pack her personal belongings within 1 hour, and only gave this resort a 2 star rating. It seems like she was looking for things to complain about. She ruined her trip because 1 restaurant out of 6 was closed on the day she was there -she is definitely "a glass is half empty" negative, type of person. One hopes that her future husband reads her review, knows what he is getting into(before he marries her), and gets out while he still can.
On a final note, she should go to an adult only resort, because it is legal for children to be in a hot tub at a family resort with parent supervision. The kids in the hot tub were probably splashing her on purpose because of the negative mug on her face.
P.S. My children know how to use the remote control for the TV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come play the day away in America's largest waterpark resort! The Wilderness has 4 indoor and 4 outdoor water parks totaling nearly 500,000 square feet (that is over 12 football fields of water fun!) We also have an indoor, 3-D, black light mini golf course; a ropes course, virtual reality gaming for up to 7 players, outdoor mini golf; zip lining; go-karts; laser tag; Wild Rock Championship Golf Club; and award-winning spa services at Sundara Spa. Amazing lodging options include Wilderness themed guest rooms, condos, villas and cabins. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wi Dells
- Wilderness Resort Wi Dells
- Resort Wilderness Wisconsin