Ramada Wisconsin Dells
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Flamingo Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Pool
Flamingo Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Country Squire Inn(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Mt. Olympus Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Lake Delton Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwaffle makerthe breakfast areayogurtnice hotelcontinental breakfastpool areastay there againpool and hot tuboutlet malladjoining roomsnoah's arkdonutsfamily suitegreat roomwater park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Ask for what you want and you will be given. As such, it is not the best of the hotels, but is a great value for money.

It is slightly away from the dells downtown, but very close to Tanger outlets and a bowling alley. Great value for money - 60% of great wolf lodge which is a stones throw away; easy access to freeway. Decent breakfast.

We were staying here for 2 nights in a Jacuzzi suite. AC stopped working after a few hours and when I complained, I was offered a fan. When I demanded, I was moved into another room. Clean rooms but the hotel is aged.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2010

My sister and her children (boy, age 5 & girl, age 1) booked a one nights stay at the Ramada before our stay at the nearby Great Wolf Lodge. I had one a free nights stay at the Great Wolf Lodge, but we had wanted to stay in the Dells area for an additional day. My sister and I found this Ramada using Trip Advisor and were not disappointed! For the price, it was one of the best hotel stays I have ever experienced. Room and main areas were clean and modern. Staff was very friendly (despite an inital mistake in charging my sisters card for $7800 instead of $78.00-oops!) and attentive. Our room was satisfactory, tolietries provided were of good quality. Only complaint was that the pool water was seemingly a bit low on chemicals, primarily the water was a bit cloudy. But it was a clean enough area and my sister's children had a lot of fun playing with the other families staying there. The hotel had continential breakfast that was more than enough, waffle maker, yogert, many choices of cereal, juice bar, and more! Would recommend to anyone travelling to the area that is looking for a great nights rest before all the fun the Dells has to offer! **On a personal note, my family and I were completely unsatisfied the next nights stay at the Great Wolf Lodge, mentioned several times, we would have rather been back at the Ramada!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2010

Great staff,evreyone was so friendly and was of great help,I will stay again,this hotel is very clean, rooms are updated whitch is a plus for me.Wonderfull pool area.refreshing breakfest food.walking distants to Buffalo phils and knuckleheads a must go to.Over all i rate this hotel a 10 and i am very picky,Great experiance will return.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2010

My wife and I celebrated our 38th wedding anniversary at the Ramada. We could not have been more pleased with our entire stay. From the time when we arrived and were greeted by an extremely friendly and courteous manager till the time of departure and partaking in their excellent continental breakfast, we could not have been happier. The whirlpool king suite was extremely clean, and well appointed. There was a large screen tv, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, etc. Later the hotel desk brought us an extremely nice anniversary gift. When in the Dells this is definitely a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2010

If you choose this hotel, make sure you stay on the 2nd floor. Unfortunately, our request for a 2nd floor room was not honor and we ended up on the 1st floor. The problem is that the ceilings are paper thin and we could hear almost every step from above us in the mornings and in the evenings. However, the worst part was not the steps, but the nightly hour long sqeaking bed. If we stayed on top, it would have been a nice clean hotel except for the noise.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family