“Great place for some quiet”

Ramada Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #17 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great place for some quiet”
Reviewed November 19, 2009

Nice, clean. If you buy a coupon book there is a 100$ off coupon... that was REALLY nice. Good continental breakfast.

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Kenosha, WI
Reviewed November 6, 2009

My husband and I stayed for our anniversary in a jacuzzi suite. It was the most relaxing time we have had in awhile. The room was huge, the shower was absolutely amazing, and the fact that they recognized our special day with a little surprise was superb! We are a younger couple and have stayed at other establishments in the Dells but this stay out did any other. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a great deal, a comfortable bed, spacious rooms, and plenty of R&R! Our room was close to the end of the building on the first floor and we felt like we were the only ones there. It was quiet even though the hotel was very close to full. It is in walking distance to the Kalahari, Famous Daves, the Mobil gas station, and the visitors center. Just a short drive to all the other attractions in the Dells. Thanks again Ramada! You really outdid yourselves! Just a note- this was our first time ever staying at a Ramada and it will be top on our list for future travel!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Winona, MN
Reviewed October 20, 2009

This was our third stay at this Ramada and the best! Friendly, accomodating check-in and check-out. The Ramada met our needs with free coupons redeemable in the area. We enjoyed the relaxing pool and spa area, great internet availability and a very nice work-out area. Top this off with a great free breakfast buffet and our stay was a top-notch experience. Our only concern were the conversations that took place outside our door-but that's what you get for a first-floor room. Nice place, great food, good location.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Kansas
Reviewed August 7, 2009

We had booked this hotel for two nights and decided to stay a third. The front desk associates were very friendly and accomodating. They also gave us a coupon to save some money in the Dells.
Rooms were very nice and comfortable.
The vanities had granite which was very nice. They have a continental breakfast which was bigger than you normally get.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
ScalzoHospitality, Owner at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, October 14, 2009
Dear Jugaria,
I was so proud of my staff when I read your reveiw. I wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive experience at our Ramada in the Dells.

We just finished renovating all our rooms in March and I agree, the black granite countertops really finishes the bathrooms off nicely. I'm also happy you enjoyed our hot waffle breakfast.

Thanks again for extending your stay and for your continued patronage. I will showcase your review during our monthly staff meeting. Thank you so much!

Scalzo Hospitality, Inc
Milwaukee,WI
Reviewed August 4, 2009

When we arrived at the Ramada the front desk was friendly and helpful. The location was perfect since it is walking distance from food and entertainment. Even though we where a little early for check in time, we where allowed the opportunity to check in early with no problems. We where even given the choice of an upper or lower room. The rooms where clean and looked like they where remodeled recently, not to bad for the price. I was excited to find out that there was a continental breakfast in the morning and it was great. I also like to work out and the hotel had a small work out room but it did the job. Now on the other hand I was dissapointed to find out that there was not a outside pool at this hotel. And if I choose this hotel in the future, I will be choosing a room on the upper level. We didnt bring our children on this trip because we where in town for a girlfriend's birthday and I felt that my kids where right there due to all the running around in the room above us in the morning.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Dear Ms. Gonzalez,
I wanted to thank you for taking time out of your busy day and sharing your Ramada experience in the Dells. I was extremely proud of my staff for showing you their professinalism and hospitality in letting you check-in early. On busy days it's sometimes a challenge to accomodate early check-ins because of our late check-out policy. But our Associates are trained to meet and exceed your expectations whenever they can, so I was proud that they were able to make you happy in this case.

I do appologize for the noise in the hallway. We really try to minimize the noise as much as we can by creating as much space between occupied rooms as possible. However, on days that we are near capacity it is difficult. I will remind our Front Desk Associates of this on our next weeekly huddle.

Thanks again for writing and sharing your experience!

Scalzo Hospitality, Inc.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
Reviewed May 11, 2009

My wife and I met another couple there to spend the day going to see a few local sites and to spend a few hours at the Casino. The staff at the Ramada were some of the nicest we have run across in a long time, in particular the afternoon shift girls wasted no time in engaging us in conversation asking about our plans and giving advice. It was a nice treat in the morning to have a hot breakfast provided to us.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
illinois
Reviewed January 28, 2009

this place is horrible. bed bugs. rude employees. horrible food. not worth the hassle. their so called manager is very unhelpful and mean. i have never been treated so poorly.

Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vacationer45Illinois
Dear Vacationer45Illinois,

First I would like to apologize for taking so long to respond to your review. I was not aware until recently that I could respond to individual reviews.

Secondly, I was extremely concerned with your stay with us and began my research immediately. We reviewed the data from your stay and found that you didn't stay with us in January of '09. We did find records of your stay in October '08 and those records indicate that your stay was certainly less than satisfactory in my opinion.

While we can't substantiate that your individual room had any problems with it, I do know that the hotel did not have the specific room type you were expecting and that you were extremely upset...and rightly so.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for not meeting your expectations. I hope that one day you may give us a second chance to exceed your expectations. But if you don't, I can certainly understand.

Please know that I have reviewed our reservation policies and how we record our reservations in our room inventory system. We have made policy changes so that overselling our specific room types will not be an issue in the future.

Again, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Scalzo Hospitality, Inc.