“Very pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ramada Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #16 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“Very pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed here on our little weekend getaway. It was very nice besides the bed was a bit uncomfortable and we could here kids banging around upstairs (but only really in the evening and morning hours). The jacuzzi in the room was very nice and big enough for two people to sit comfortably. It was also great to have a Denny's close by. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to the Dell's.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We wanted to do Noah's Ark so this seemed like a good choice. The breakfast was included.Rooms were clean and updated. The beds were uncomfortable. But Tue value was good.They assigned us one room and when we went to it they had given us the wrong room number. We had to go all they to the office with our belongings. Would stay again if visiting Noah's Ark.

• Stayed July 2014
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Flower Mound, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I would have rated this a 5-star visit if the beds were better. They are marginally better than sleeping on the ground.

Besides that, the rooms are a nice size with a fridge and large flat screen tv. And it comes with lots of pillows and towels which was nice. The beds only had one thin down blanket so you might need another if you get cold at night. My kids had a blast in the indoor pool and the hot tub was HOT! The breakfast buffet was pretty standard (cereal, toast, donuts, yogurt) but I love Belgium waffles so I was happy. Other perks, coffee and water available in the lobby 24-7 and coupons are given at check in.

We had a really nice (almost 5 star stay) but the beds are truly awful if you are a side sleeper like I am. I don't think it's as bad if you sleep on your back/stomach. I got a great rate on Hotwire!

Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We took a mini vacation alone after spending a few days with the kids and grand babies. This place was a great choice being sight unseen. The reviews from Yelp and Hotels.com sold me on this facility. We were greeted by a smiling face and not someone just doing there job. The room was excellent, clean, and spacious. My wife gave me a high five for my pick (sometimes I can do things right). The morning breakfast area is good with plenty of choices, roomy, and has outdoor seating too. The pool looked inviting as well as the exercise area, however I did not use either. The entire staff was very friendly and I took the time to stick my head in the laundry area to thank the people working behind the scenes that made my stay great. Yes I ill be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the front entrance
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Jim T
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my girlfriend using a Radio Road show certificate for $130.00 and the double queen room was $150.00, it was no big deal. The staff was attentive and a great help. Our room was well placed, quiet, and very clean. The continental breakfast was fabulous. And we got 4 2 day Noah's Ark Water park passes which was awesome! They didn't make us check out until 1 pm even though they were booked all day. It was a great experience and highly recommend this Ramada.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The front lobby staff at night gave outstanding customer service. We came back from Denny's not seeing the sign before saying we could get free Noah's ark tickets with our stay if we had a certain room package and they changed our package to give us the free tickets without costing us anything after. Room was very clean and big.. Free breakfast was outstanding because we showed up when it was almost over at 10 am and everything still was stocked and fresh which is usually not the case with most hotels I've stayed at! Overall definitely was worth the money and we had a great time in the Dells!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Richland Center, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

When we arrived I was on a tight deadline and needed to check in FAST! They got it done quick and I was able to make my prior engagement. The hotel is very clean and you don't see much of the other patrons, which is nice compared to some other hotels. I wasn't able to use the pool, but I did notice the hours were great. Our room was standard but clean and modern. I will say the beds were not the most comfortable I've ever slept in, but not the worst either. The breakfast in the morning was perfect! I'd stay there again :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family