“Pleasant Night”

Ranked #27 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
A TripAdvisor Member
LAKE MILLS
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Alternative to a waterpark conference hotel. Quiet and comfortable. Very good quality rate and clean facility.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
GMDells, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

From myself and all of the staff at the Ramada Wisconsin Dells, thank you for the great review. It means a lot to us that we provided you an excellent guest experience and value. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Ramada during our 2 days in the dells. It was a great stay overall but beware of the construction on the main street if your staying there in Sept, it is a bit of a hassle.
Room was clean, had a fridge & microwave and we felt very safe. Hotel is very close to restaurants and attractions.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Kimandger

We appreciate the time you took to share your review on Trip Advisor. It is that time of the year and road construction is going on, but we are excited for the improvements. It will make it that much easier for Wisconsin Dells travelers to navigate our town. In the meantime, we know it can be a bit tricky so always feel free to call the hotel directly. We are more than happy to help you make your way here. Thanks again for the reivew.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Nothing fancy about the hotel. It was in a good, convenient location for me and the room was clean. I was most impressed with how helpful and friendly the employees were when I had questions or asked for suggestions.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank haw68

Thank you for the kind review. Most of our staff are from the Wisconsin Dells area and we love to share all the insider information on the fun attractions, fine dining experiences and shopping in the area. We hope to see you again next time you are in Wisconsin Dells.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Got the family suite for four days in the Dells. The staff was very nice, pool was great, even the included breakfast was good. The only negative was a funky smell in the room like a wet dog. Even considering that I'd try them again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Frank N

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed our daily hot breakfast and pool area. Since your review all family suites have been inspected thoroughly for any odors. While we did not find any issues we appreciate that you brought it to our attention and will share your comments in staff meetings.Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. We hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

It was a pleasure staying at the Ramada Inn. The staff were extremely courteous and helpful. We've been going to the Dells for 30+ years and just found a treasure! We will go back to the Ramada!!! We also liked the continental breakfast offered. It was a nice selection to start the day! The coffee was excellent !

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank RMGibbons
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I got this Ramada on a Priceline bid. Usually, when a Ramada or Day's Inn or a Red Roof Inn pops up... I cringe. They can sometimes be bad... but not this one.

The room was large, with a Refrigerator, microwave, and nice flatscreen tv.

The free breakfast was good, with waffles included.

This place also had an indoor pool (hardly used, because guests get discounts to nearby waterparks).

I'd recommend this place. Try bidding on Priceline in the Dells area, you might get this one.

Room Tip: The end opposite the lobby seems to have larger rooms (newer addition)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank flintjarvis
Genevieve R, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you were pleasantly surprised by our hotel. We recently enhanced our guestrooms and pool area while continuing to offer our guests an affordable rate. Friendly tip: If you call the hotel directly we always offer the best available rate. Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Ramada for about a week for an anniversary vacation. We didnt want to spend tons of money on a hotel so we thought this was the way to go! We loved our comfortable beds and the TV in our room. The staff was very friendly and in fact they were nice enough to give us sun lotion that one of the workers didnt want. I was very pleased with our location as you are out of the main rush, yet everything is only a 5-10 minute drive away. The only thing I would suggest with this hotel is better drawers in the rooms and maybe a safe. There is no reason why I request safes; I just always have been a fan of putting my valuables in there so I feel at ease. Overall I feel the Ramada is a great hotel to stay at when in the Dells and will recommend it to friends and will be coming back when I go to the Dells for a long stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple