“Kids love it.”

Tommy Bartlett Exploratory
More attraction details
Owner description: Visitors can journey through the original Russian MIR space station, as well as other exhibits.
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Our children love going to this place. I wish they would want to go to somethign else. They are 10 and still enjoy it. Look for discounts coupons, doesnt change from year to year. We always use coupons.

2  Thank SBZ53217

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Ironically I was about 6 in 1983 the last time I was there, and I think some of the exhibits haven't changed at all since then.

That being said I had my 5 and 7 year old with me, so it was all new to them. It's fun and educational, but dated and I would say not the cleanest.

There was only one other family there at the same time as us, and we were often wanting to look at the same things at the same time. So I can't imagine what it would be like in the summer when it's busy.

1  Thank jaco0268
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We've been here a few times and it's always lots of fun and very educational. We spent 3 hours there, but could easily double that. The kids love the experiments. It's all hands on and all self guided so you can spend as much time as you want with each exhibit. As the adult in the group I was never bored either. I would recommend this place to any family with kids and even to adults without kids.

1  Thank Rob_and_kids
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband visited this science museum when he was a child 20 years ago and he said it really hadn't changed a bit. It needs a lot of updating and a good scrub down.
My 4 year old was fascinated by the spaceship entrance though and he enjoyed himself with all the interactive science activities, but I felt like I need to bathe him in purel after. Would go back if they updated the facility.

1  Thank Vaca_Guru80
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The exploratory is a fun and unique experience, filled with hands-on puzzles and experiments. It will appeal to most kids and adults, although the exhibits are beginning to feel outdated. The exhibit is also getting a bit worn down and would definitely benefit from some updating. If you can find a good coupon for this exhibit (easy to find in the dells coupon book or passport to savings) then it would be a good option, especially to escape the heat and crowds of the day.

1  Thank deepbluetraveler