“Oldie but Goodie”

Tommy Bartlett Exploratory
More attraction details
Owner description: Visitors can journey through the original Russian MIR space station, as well as other exhibits.
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The begining is "campy fun" .The exploring rooms are so worth it.You will like doing all the science stuff with your kids or by yourself.Well worth the money.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

A great time for sure and fun for the whole family. We went with a young son (2 years old) and he loved it even though many things were above him. There are things to do for everyone inluding a bike you can ride on a high rope which my husband did. It definately could use updating in terms of technology as it all seems older and hasn't been updated in many years but the kids definately have fun. All the staff is very friendly and helpfu as well. Also, they took out the gift shop at the end and replaced it with just a counter of small things and I would like to see more options there. For instance, my son loved the robots and we would have bought him a little toy robot or a rocket like they have at the end but they don't have any options like that. I'm sure we'll be back, it was a fun time!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

This was a neat hands-on place to tinker around with science related stuff. My kids enjoyed spending the afternoon here, and so did my folks.

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

our whole family had fun even dad. The price defiantly is too high. I don't understand why adults are more as it's geared more towards children though.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Very similar to childrens museums in larger cities. My kids are very young so it's tough keeoing there attention very long at attractions. We stayed for almost 2 hours overall. With the dells bundle deals this was a good buy. My kids were free and the adults were under 10 dollars a piece.