This is the first time visting the Wisconsin Dells. The Great Wolf Lodge was about what we expected. . . a family friendly place with a great water park. We had a standard queen suite and the room was nothing spectacular. It was clean and had all the normal ammenities that most hotel rooms have. The heater was the only complaint we had because it would either be too hot or too cold due to a malfunctioning thermostat.
The waterpark itself was great. We were there in February, during the middle of the week. So the crowd was minimal with no lines to any of the slides or rides. (We spent some time a the wilderness as well and that was jam-packed with people)
Suprisingly, my kids (6 & 10) really enjoyed MagicQuest which is attached to the hotel. They spent several hours there running around solving quests and would've stayed longer if we didn't have to be elsewhere.
I only have two gripes with GWL. One is that everything shuts down at 9:00pm -- the waterpark, restaurants, shops, everything. No late night snacks or entertainment. The other minor gripe is storytime. It is performed by a annimatronic clock which was obviously broken. Many of the robotic animals sat idle as they talked. Not a big deal, but my kids thought it was lame.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Lodge Hotel
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Great Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Resort