Our room consisted of a fireplace, 2 beds, 2 person hot tub. Very nice... strategically placed so you can watch TV in the tub & view the fireplace. Pretty romantic.
The indoor park was fabulous, the rides were great (sooo much better than the Kalahari, which I also wrote review about). The water was warm. The new Tornado ride was an incredible rush!
The food was pricey in the hotel, but McDonalds and Papa Johns was nearby. Tip: Order from the Pizza Pub. They have free delivery and great food.
The only set back we had was that the employees seemed to be a bit turned off when you ask them a question. It almost seemed like they didn't want to talk to you, or wasn't supposed to talk to you.
Wiley's Woods, the kids play center, was fabulous for my 7 year old.
It seemed more entertaining for my 7 year old than the Kalahari was.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Lodge Hotel
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Great Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Hotel Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Resort