We had not stayed here in a long time. Just didn't go to the Dells much so we decided to take a few days out there with the kids (2 girls 8 and 10).
- MagiQuest. Lots of fun and you can play as much as you want while staying at the resort. Even had some quests in the lobby and game area
- Enough slides and water attractions to keep everyone happy and entertained
- Room was nice and overall large
- Huge ice cream orders. Don;t get the large since the small is huge already
The not so great
- The water in the outside pools was freezing cold. Even though it was 80 outside we spent most of the time indoors.
- We got the room with the bunk beds. Not bad at all, just small for the kids. To watch TV they had to almost lean their head out of the beds.
- The clock tower animitronics and story was cheesy
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Lodge Hotel
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Great Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Resort