Our room was a family suite on the main floor. Very close to the waterpark entrance.
The room was clean with standard amenities and comfy beds. Nothing stood out to make it more than average. No issues with noise from other guests, but it was February.
Value of the resort is lacking. Everything at the resort is overpriced. Eg. $7.50 for two Starbucks brand coffees. Dunkins across the street was worth the trip on future mornings. Avoided any other purchases from the resort. Many quality restaurants in the area (Famous Dave's and Monks were great).
What made the stay memorable was the waterpark. No crowds, attentive and professional lifeguards, clean, fun, and warm. It won us over and we will return based on this attraction alone. Kudos to management for only allowing hotel guests to use the waterpark. Will return next year, even with the poor value of the rest of the resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Lodge Hotel
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Great Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Resort