“Nice place for a drink!”
Review of Zaps Tap - CLOSED

Zaps Tap
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I and another couple stopped in for a drink and appetizer in August 2013. Drinks were good and we had a combo appetizer basket that had waffle fries, onion rings & cheese curds in it. Can't go wrong with deep fried! It was a nice place to stop in at and the bartender was nice and friendly. We will go back.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I lived in the Dells area for five years and on most Sundays we went to Zaps for a Zap burger. Mary is the best at the grill and she can't be beat. We have since moved to Madison and still make trips to visit the gals on Sunday as we haven't found a burger in Madison that comes close. Also, have been a part of the bar crowd. The drinks are stong and priced right, I definately recommend Zaps to others.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Went twice the past few weeks and had a great time both occasions. Would definitely go again. I haven't tried their food yet though. But the bar tender Shelly is great and the place has an overall nice atmosphere. Not to busy like places on broadway during the summer either.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We are always trying to go where the "locals" go as this is where the food is the best. Not the case with Zaps Tap. We had the Prime Rib sandwich, and it tasted like everything was "from a bag." Nothing was fresh. We had the chips which were burned and bland. I will not go back again. Sorry. I wanted to like this place as the bar was nice, and the reviews were good. Plenty of other places to go in the Dells.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Best burgers in area are grilled to perfection. Also great home made soups. A friendly casual atmosphere. Must be 21 years old or with parents.