“Not bad”

Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park Foods
Ranked #121 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Let me just say I am very glad I ordered my tickets online. If I would have had to pay the full $39.00 I would have been very upset at the end of my visit.
Overall the park is okay. . . the roller coasters are typical wooden roller coasters, they throw you around and you end up coming away shaken and injured in some way shape or form if you're average to small build.
The water park was okay at best. I would recommend the water park in Waterloo, IA before I would Mt. Olympus. The lines were extremely long and the wait was not worth it when it came to the outdoor slides. Mt. Olympus could save time and move lines faster if patrons were allowed to carry up their own tubes.
The inside slides however were a lot of fun and the lines were extremely short. Their list of rules though was insane!
The highlight of the park seems to be their wave pool where people stand around at at approximately 2 min. intervals they are pounded with a 9' wave, fun for a bit but would be better if their were smaller waves like a regular wave pool. Also the DJ booth for WET bar is stationed right here and the music was not only WAY TOO LOUD but the music they were playing was awful given the number of young children there.
I will not be visiting Mt. Olympus again. . .

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Pools had leaves and trash in them, no one spoke a word of English, no body actually enforced any rules! Was an overpriced teenage chuckie cheese! Absolutely below even a motel 8 kinda girls standards!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Seven Dollars for chiro's? They were stale and hard, not warm. Purchased an ice cream for 5 dollars it tasted great.

1  Thank Lara H
Reviewed August 18, 2012

it was cloudy and windy that day and all the excitement we had never damped our spirits..the indoor amusements were fun as well as all the outdoor ones..just think parking could be free

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Hotel was bad, bed felt like 2 box springs and hard as a board with no give. The bunk beds were poorly made and the sheets were on about 5 minutes. Walls were thin and we could hear everthing.