“The best place in the dells!!!”

Edge O Dells Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 187 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Live music, great food, full menu including daily specials and weekend breakfast buffet. A local's favorite. Just on the Edge of the Wisconsin Dells, come for dinner and stay for the entertainment!
Chicago, Illinois
“The best place in the dells!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This place is thee best in the dells with 21+ resort. It was our second time coming here and this place makes the dells worth it!
Clean, modern updated cabins. Love them. Amanda is the best! Outstanding customer service!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Dany F

Loveland, Colorado
“What are cheese curds?!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

As an Englishman, seven years a resident of the US, I get the frequent slurs against English food! On the flip side I enjoy reciprocating a bit of banter as I travel across the US. This is an excellent bar with a good array of draft beers and an excellent food menu. I ask my server what on earth cheese curds were. She told me "deep fried, sqeeky cheese!". I tried them and they were actually very good! We enjoyed this place so much we went twice in the 4 days we were at the Dells. It was conveniently located opposite our Summer Breeze resort so we could just walk across the street. Service was excellent, it was very family friendly and a great choice for lunch, dinner or for a relaxing couple of drinks.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ccfc1968
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Great Food, But Cold Dining Room”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Our 8 person group was all very satisfied with our dinner. Everything was served in a timely manner & cooked to perfection.

The only reason I did not give this a excellent rating is because the dining room has no heat and it was cold in there. It is not pleasant to have to sit and eat your dinner with your coat on. We had the opportunity to move to the bar area, but chose not to because of the noise.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bill K
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

We had a great time at this bar for the game. Food was great. Drink specials. Will definitely go again.

1 Thank Pamcakes24
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best places to eat in the Dells area”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Wonderful food acceptional service and I love the daily specials excellent menu selections (so good every time I order I have a hard time deciding what I want) however it's a bit on the pricey side. Also they have free Wi-Fi which is cool.

• Visited February 2014