“So glad we went there!”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Wisconsin Rapisds
“So glad we went there!”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

We only live about 50 miles from the Dells so we are there frequently. Have eaten at many places but not this one until Labor Day weekend. My friend and I were looking for a place to have lunch and were just going to have a hotdog from a vendor on the street. Then we decided we didn't want to eat standing up, on the street. When we entered the restaurant the smell was wonderful. We ordered Po Boys. I had the catfish and she had the shrimp. They were wonderful!! Came with Cajun Potatoes and they were great too. Would certainly drive the 50 miles to eat here again!!

1 Thank Bonnieweb

Palatine, Illinois
“Great Cajun Food”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

My husband and I make it a point to eat here every time we are in the Dells and we're never disappointed. He ordered Crawfish Etouffee and it had a large amount of crawfish in it. I had a bowl of Gumbo and rice. The gumbo comes with cajun potatoes and a piece of andouille sausage. It tasted great. We decided to order 2 crab cakes to share. They also came with cajun potatoes. The crab cakes were amazing!! They were loaded with big pieces of crab meat. We finished up our meal with biegnets, which came with 4. They were really good. If you like Cajun food, this is the place to visit when you are in the Dells. Everything is very tasty! They also give you marde gras beads when you leave. :)

SE MN USA
“A Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We had a great experience on August 25th - We stopped by for an evening dinner and what a feast we had!...We had the Seafood Platter for Two and it was incredible!....We chose to sit outside as the weather was perfect - Service was great, Food was great, & we got to visit with the young lady who manages this fine restaurant - her husband is the Chef & together they did a fantastic job of taking care of us - Great Experience!

2 Thank fred0291
Hixton, Wisconsin
“Best Catfish & Gluten Free Options”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Good service and food. Our favorite place to visit when in the dells! Great gater nuggets! Excellent location and parking next to the restaurant. A family favorite.

Visited August 2014
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Yumm gator nuggets”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Son & I stopped by for dinner. I had the catfish & he had the gator nuggets.
The catfish filets just melted in your mouth! Very light, not heavy or greasy at all!
French fries were good also
Son loved the gator nuggets. He ate them so fast he forgot to give me a taste! But he said he would definately order again & again & again.
Service was very nice & attentive. They were quite busy when we were there but our waiter kept us abreast on our order & such. That was a nice touch just having him stop by quickly to let us know he hadn't forgotten about us.
Yes the decor is a bit on the touristy side but...please it is a tourist town. It was clean, not dust or dirt on any of the decor. And they were trying to give you the impression of being in the south sitting at one of the grand plantations. Glad to see they were able to expand the place inside & with outside seating from when they first opened up.
I'll stick to going here for my fix for New Orleans...closer & cheaper.
The hurricane drinks were also very nice.
And their sweet tea is the real deal...southern sweet tea! Ahhhhh heavenly
Too bad we didn't have room for dessert. I think next time we will start out with dessert first!

1 Thank switallawe3fish