“The food here is pretty good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Taste Of New Orleans - CLOSED

Taste Of New Orleans
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chicago, Illinois
“The food here is pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I actually thought the food here was really good. We ordered the seafood sampler platter and to our surprise they threw in a couple craw fish for free. The crab balls were awesome and probably my favorite part of the whole meal. The fried catfish had probably the freshest flavor I have ever had in a restaurant. It seriously tasted like it was straight from the river. Now my only disappointment is I wish the breading on it had a bit more flavor and I actually like my catfish pretty spicy but other then that we both thought the food was really good. The waitress we had was also polite though nothing special. We will definitely go back.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank nikki s

Beardsley, MN
“Excellent shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

What a pleasant dining experience. Food was delicious, owners friendly going from table to table visiting with customers. The alligator compared favorably to what I have had in New Orleans. Wait staff very friendly and accommodating. A nice atmosphere considering the hustle & bustle of the Dells

1 Thank Kathleen B
midwest
“Our favorite spot to eat in the Dells.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is our second time at Taste of New Orleans and we were as delighted as the first time we ate there. Tasty, authentic Cajun food with a unique atmosphere. The staff is delightful and the menu offers a lot of different choices for the whole family. Decent prices and fast service too! We will be back every time we are in the Dells.

2 Thank leahastl
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The service was great the waitress knew her products and made an excellent recommendation. food was amazing cant wait to come back next time

Omaha, Nebraska
“Great food & WONDERFUL service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family ate at Taste of New Orleans on Jun 13 2013 for my daughters 15th birthday. My husband and I do not eat fish or seafood so we were not looking forward to eating at Taste of New Orleans. But grandpa told her it was her birthday her choice. We were both pleasantly surprised at how yummy the non-seafood items were. Most of the family enjoyed shrimp and frog legs or whatever seafood items they like and all thought it was wonderful. But our server Mike was the best and made the experience that much more. Thank you Mike for such wonderful service!

• Visited June 2013