“Great food & WONDERFUL service”
Review of Taste Of New Orleans - CLOSED

Taste Of New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family ate at Taste of New Orleans on Jun 13 2013 for my daughters 15th birthday. My husband and I do not eat fish or seafood so we were not looking forward to eating at Taste of New Orleans. But grandpa told her it was her birthday her choice. We were both pleasantly surprised at how yummy the non-seafood items were. Most of the family enjoyed shrimp and frog legs or whatever seafood items they like and all thought it was wonderful. But our server Mike was the best and made the experience that much more. Thank you Mike for such wonderful service!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loved the food!!!! The catfish was some of the best I ever had!! Prices were pretty good! Wanted to try so much more there but my family ordered less Cajun things on the menu so I didn't get to try more!! Best to go with other foodies!!!!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Steamer pot delicious hubby got swamp burger and said different but really good. Steamer for 2 fed 3

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The food was delicious and fairly priced. Can't get the selection of authentic New Orleans cuisine anywhere closer to home that I know of. Staff was amazing and very friendly.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Ordered gumbo all around as we were not overly hungry. Came with some nice sides of potato, sausage, and toast. Unfortunately, it tasted like it came out of a can. Even my children recognized this. No one in our party of five particularly liked it. Service was great, alligators were fun to look at, but the gumbo was just not very good. Left feeling disappointed. Maybe should have tried something else.