“Great food, Great service!”

Stuffs Restaurant Plus Catering
Ranked #18 of 192 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is a small out of the way place that was recommended by our hotel. We went for Breakfast and enjoyed every bite. The waitress was friendly and the chef came out to talk to us to make sure we enjoyed our meal. He made some great recommendations for things to do in the area. We were in the Dells for a week and this was the only restaurant we went to twice. My husband LOVED the Big Bubba Breakfast!

1  Thank Lorie S

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Breakfast was great. I had broccoli in my skillet (Chef's choice) and it was pretty good. Good coffee, good service, and fast too.
Friendly staff! We will be back.

1  Thank ATCYG
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I had read Stuff's review on here and knew we wanted to try it for breakfast one day of our weeks in the Dells. We found it easily and saw there were quite a few cars in the parking lot (always a good sign!). We found an empty table and were greeted by our waitress shortly thereafter. I ordered the "It's the Best" omelet and my wife had the biscuits & gravy with eggs and potatoes. The food arrived in a reasonable amount of time and we both dug in. All egg orders include 3 cackleberries, not just 2, so you're guaranteed of not going away hungry. In fact, we had to get 2 leftover boxes because neither of us could finish our meals and we certainly didn't want to waste any of these good eats! We would definitely recommend Stuff's to anyone staying in the Dells area.

1  Thank kpsiemsen
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

What more can you ask for at a place called Stuffs. Great place to save and fill up on food. Eat a fish sandwich as big as your head for $7.95. Also serves alchol.

1  Thank Eastwoman
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We didn't want to eat an overpriced resort buffet breakfast and saw this place along the road. Web site said they have breakfast all day so that was a big draw. It's a small place but awesome! Food options plentiful and portion sizes big. Very reasonably priced! My biscuits & gravy plate was $5.85 and I couldn't eat all of it. It's very quaint and offers adult beverages. Owner Giles came out to talk to us at length - what a lovely touch! Waitress Laurel was friendly, knowledgeable, warm, likeable and upbeat. She could sell anything on the menu! It's a nice homey oasis with local charm. If you want to get away from the crazy waterpark crowd and be with authentic people, this place is for you.

1  Thank Alumna01