“Pricey but good food”
Review of Rivers Edge Bar

Rivers Edge Bar
Ranked #15 of 187 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Pricey but good food”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We rented a boat off the pier from the Rivers Edge Bar so at lunch it was very nice to just dock and walk up the hill to the restaurant. It is not fancy but the food was very good. I thought they were a little pricey but it was a nice lunch.

Visited August 2014

Aurora, Illinois
“great food!! not so great service.”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

walked into bar and was ignored by girl behind bar. guess her conversation with another server was more important than us! finally got someone to seat us outside on the patio. food was great! we all had the prime rib shrimp special. DELISH! would def go back.

• Visited August 2014
MINDEN
“Can't tell much except”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

They told us they could get us a table right away but that the kitchen was at least 30 minutes behind. At least they were upfront but how can you have tables open but have the kitchen behind

Negaunee, Michigan
“Happy ends with the view!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We sat a the table for 10 minutes and four staff walked by, not one stopped or even acknowledged we were present. I went to the bar and retrieved my own drinks. Casually drank my entire drink and during that whole time not one employee stopped to see if we want anything!!! Beautiful setting but very poorly staffed!!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Bob D
Plainfield, Indiana
“Two more converts!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

When vacationing in the Dells, I always stop for walleye. Passing through with the fellows returning from Canada, I suggested walleye for lunch. It was good just like I remembered. Our server promptly took our orders and in no time we were eating. Prices seemed a little higher than I remembered. This is great restaurant for family with it's rustic look, large fish tank and stuffed animals. I will be back!