“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ate here for dinner and breakfast. Both were good and the service was good both times. The bloody Mary was delish too!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went back to try my luck again and was just as disappointed as the first time...Took 25 minutes to get my chicken dinner and when it came I only recognize 2 of the 4 pieces of chicken..I don't know what the other 2 pieces were..Very small half dollar size of something that was just bones..I had order a mgd and when the bill came she insisted I had order a more expense beer and said the computer doesn't lied...Wont be back any time soon..A total rip off and try to take advantage of the customers...

1  Thank Ed K
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Love going to this restaurant, the food is great... when you go on your birthday you get a discount equal to your age!!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Everytime we eat here we receive the best service. The food is reasonable priced and delicious. Atmosphere is woodsy and they have huge fish tanks so you can watch the fish swim while you eat. very nice place.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Definitely eat here. I had the Walleye Sandwich and it was great. The homemade tartar sauce was so good. We should have eaten here every day! My kids thought the giant fish tank was really cool and the staff was great!