“Always A Solid Breakfast!!”
Review of Dennys Diner

Dennys Diner
Ranked #31 of 190 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“Always A Solid Breakfast!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

In a town where 80% of the businesses and restaurants are closed in the Winter, Denny's is always open. Great breakfast, always has been. Excellent fresh bakes cinnamon rolls. Crazy decor that was the same when I was a kid 35+ years ago!! Excellent for families. Check it out next time you're in town!!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Best Breakfast in the Dells!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I visited Denny's Diner (not to be confused with the Denny's chain of restaurants) with my husband in-laws on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013.

It's a very kitsch-y place, with lots of memorabilia, an Elvis outside, a train running through the restaurant, etc.

Among the meals ordered were the corned beef hash, french toast, and eggs Benedict. My father-in-law loves the Hollandaise sauce and always orders extra! My corned beef hash was good, but not the best I have ever had. However, I ordered the homemade wheat toast and could have died and gone to heaven. It was so delicious, buttery, and wholesome that the next day I went out and bought my own bread machine to start making my own homemade bread.

The prices were decent for what was served--no one went away hungry!

My husband and I also purchased two cinnamon rolls for breakfast the next morning and we both enjoyed them. I thought they tasted just a little too "floury" for my personal taste but they were very good overall.

I will return to Denny's Diner as a must-do in the Dells, although I might order something other than the corned beef hash next time.

• Visited November 2013
Cicero, Indiana
“Grat breakfast-nothing like the other Dennys”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great breakfast & good friendly wait staff. Must try the cinnamon rolls. Homemade & great. Will definitely eat here every time we visit!

• Visited October 2013
Rio Rancho
“Fun place to eat!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This diner is staffed with very friendly and fun people. Everything we had was good and inexpensive. I loved the nachos, some of the est I've ever had and I'm a nacho officianado! Fun decor, especially outside. You'll get greeted with Elvis, Marilyn Monroe and James Dean. The music is fun too. We went a second time just to have the nachos again!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank cranespirit
Chicago, Illinois
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We've been to most of the bigger places in the Dells area so we finally tried Denny's. Of course not to be confused with the "chain" Denny's.

We had a short wait, I imagine it could be longer in busier times of the year as the place isn't that big. We had time to peruse the menu and ogle their baked goods while we waited. They had crayons and coloring books available, always appreciated if you have kids. Our son loved the train that was running on the track near the ceiling.

We started with a Caramel Pecan roll that my wife and I shared. All in all breakfast was very good. Loved their hash browns. Only issue was they brought my wife the wrong omelette. She didn't notice until about halfway through. Waitress realized another waitress had grabbed the correct one. No big deal, she adjusted the bill.

Would definitely recommend Denny's for breakfast.

• Visited September 2013