“Great food, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of B Js Restaurant

B Js Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 184 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food, friendly service”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came here for breakfast with our son for his 1st birthday. We both had the steak quesadilla, which was delicious. Our son enjoyed it too. We requested a cinnamon roll with a candle I had brought and the waitress joined us in singing happy birthday. Very reasonable pricing and portions are hearty. We will be coming back for sure.

1 Thank Hungrygirl021

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“long fall weekend”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We ate here twice for breakfast. Both days I had quesadilla. The owner makes salsa and it was served with my breakfast - it was great. I think he should bottle it and sell it. If you ware there in the fall order something with salsa. My husband had eggs and sausage, both days the food was good, the service was good and the restaurant is clean.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
“Cozy little mom and pop shop”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My gf and I ate here and it was at about 11am on a Tuesday. It was a nice place that we both really enjoyed. It is extremely reasonably priced for the Dells. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The only thing that stops me from giving it a 5 star review is that I felt it was under staffed. Two different times during our meal we had either asked for something or was told something would be brought right over and it never was. Its just because the lady that was working was so over worked and busy I am sure it slipped her mind. Not a big deal it happens but I feel that if they were a little better staffed with maybe just one more person they would do much better and offer a little better customer service. Overall I would strongly recommend this place to others. I will be returning.

1 Thank Martin S
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Breakfast, Great People”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The owner's Mom was super sweet, what a great person to meet and talk with. She was always checking on you to make sure everything was swell.

Their version of Eggs Benedict (chedder cheese instead) was the best meal at breakfast I have ever had. It was amazing and I would love to have more when we go back. My wife said she really enjoyed her strawberry pancakes. Must check out breakfast and very affordable too!

I do have one complaint. Soda is not served unless from a can and no refills. Soda Machine would be very nice for this business.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank adam b
Delavan, Wisconsin
“Yummy breakfast!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I visited BJ's in August 2013 for breakfast. It was SO good, like usual. I try to make sure that every visit to the Dells includes a stop at BJ's. The french toast is amazing and I get it every time I go. The prices are very reasonable also. Great Place!

Visited August 2013