“Great food and great little deck on back”

Port Vista Waterfront Bar & Grill
Ranked #111 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Great place to watch parasailers take off or eat outdoors on the water. A hidden treasure.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

We ordered a 32 oz steak for two for $28.99. This included the salad bar and potato. The steak was excellent tasting and very thick. We ordered it medium and it was served medium rare. The atmosphere is very "local" and nothing fancy. I understand other reviews stating that the service was slow. It was indeed slow, however it does take awhile for a 32 oz steak to cook. We originally asked for the steak MW and we were told that it would take 45 minutes to cook. We were glad that the waitress had mentioned that. The service was slow all the way to the check. However, the waitress was very friendly. The restaurant was was about 1/2 full out of 9 tables total. That being said, the steak itself was very good, albeit more on the rare side of what we prefer.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

My husband and I visited this restaurant with friends. We go there every now and then with these friends. Port is a nice sized restaurant and besides going for dinner they have New Year's Eve parties which we have been to and had lots of fun! Last week-end we were there and my husband and I shared the Tommy seak which is quite big and delicious. The salad bar was very good too plus the baked potato we had with the meal. Our waitress was very nice and friendly. Port is right on the lake and you can sit on their large deck during warm weather and have your dinner and enjoy looking at the beautiful lake.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

When my friends suggested to have dinner and drinks at Port Vista and I cringed a bit not knowing what to expect. The atmosphere looks like a locals bar and very low-key, but the food was absolutely outstanding. We went on a Wednesday night where the special was 6 crab legs and a 32oz. steak for only $19.95 - amazing price! The guys ordered the special, and the steaks were gigantic and extremely flavorful. They all had to get to-go boxes. I had the smothered chicken- it was grilled chicken on a bed of rice with melted cheese and steamed vegetables on top. Perfect! Not what i expected, but I will definitely be going back. It overlooks Lake Delton and has a nice patio for those warm summer nights.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

What a great little find. Fair prices. Great spot over looking Lake Delton. Food is very good. Nice salad bar. I would suggest the Friday fish fry or the Tommy Brown Steak. The steak is a huge 2 Lbs steak that can be shared all for under $20. and it is gooood. Don't go to the Dells and pass this local spot.