“great value”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 18, 2013

an Ihop is an Ihop but this one just feels different. With this being a resort town they hire many university students and it seems that most came from eastern Europe which made it fun talking to these kids about their life back home

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Long wait for a table. Waiter was terrible, did not write anything down and then screwed up our order. One person in our party left without eating. Waiter blamed kitchen for the mistakes in our order and missing meal. We typically love IHOP for breakfast...but not this one! Also, the restrooms were filthy! Clearly lacking front of the house and kitchen management.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

MMMM.. The food was soo good, definitely worth the long wait. I think we ordered almost everything on the menu. Very impressed!!!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We've stopped at ihop multiple times when in Wis. Dells and have always had good food and service. Our waitress today, Kate, was especially helpful in suggesting alternatives for me when I sadly discovered they no longer offered nutella crepes--the whole reason ihop exists in my mind. The food is a decent value (less than $20 for two of us to eat breakfast with beverages) and has always been tasty. The only reason I couldn't give it a five is sometimes it is very cold in the restaurant and because they took away my nutella crepes which they admitted were a good seller though I assume that is a corporate decision, not specific to Wis. Dells location. The one negative, and positive for many, is that every time we go they have new food items. Some may see this as keeping their menu fresh but the next time you return and want to order one of those items they are no longer available-today it was specialty french toast and breakfast sandwiches.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

late night pancakes with crisp bacon... good coffee(decaf) and the service was excellent. I have only been to an Ihop one other time and when in the area and wanting pancakes I will stop again.